Chapter 2: The Firm

Boom.

Boom!

BOOM!

I will kill the fucking idiot, who is banging on the door - Jungkook thought, with still closed eyes, and gritted teeth.

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

He is already dead... - Jungkook added in his head with - marvelous and surprising even for him - patience.

BOOM!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Jungkook, with a new life mission, sprang out of the bed. He took the gun from the bedside table and with avanger's face he rushed towards the doors.

Without even care to look through the viewfinder, who dared to wake him up, he unlocked four locks and decoded the alarm.

He dropped the arm with the gun alongside his body. He was only in his sweatpants, which was his pajama but he didn't care at all who would see him half naked.

He was extremely pissed.

In the corridor, a nervous cleaning lady, bodyguard, and a man, who Jungkook recognized as the vice-administrator of the building, were standing...

Okay... but what the hell were they doing on his doorstep at inhuman 11 a.m.?

Three pairs of eyes at once moved through him and as spellbound, fixed on the gun in his hand.

'Ex-fucking-cuse me?!' Jungkook said, irritated, while they were standing like stone decorations without explaining a thing. 'Can I help you?'

The bodyguard was the first one who got back to his senses.

'We felt obligated to check if everything is okay with you Mr Jeon...'

'As you can see I am perfectly fine... But how did you conclude there can be something wrong, huh?' Jungkook asked, getting madder and madder with each passing second.

'W-well... the things you've sent to chemical cleaning... The bathroom carpet... was all in blood...' the cleaning lady whispered, raising her eyes from the gun to Jungkook's face.

'I cut myself doing salad' Jungkook smiled sweetly.

Three people checked his chest out. The plaster was clearly visible on his sides.

It wasn't a place where someone could cut himself making a salad...

'I made a small mess in the kitchen... The pan was covered in flames. I panicked.' Jungkook explained, knowing nobody would believe him. But he had a small... gift of persuasion.

He lifted the gun and scratched his temple with it.

The trio at once fixed their eyes on the gun.

But the whole situation started to be irrelevant suddenly. More important was - what led to it.

Jungkook with a cold predator's eyes looked at the cleaning lady.

'I hadn't ordered the cleaning or prepared the bag for laundry service... So what the hell were you doing here, miss?'

If two big men weren't standing behind her the lady would for sure take a step back.

'Well... sometimes when there is no order for cleaning for a long time... we just... check... and add it to the monthly bill...'

Jungkook shivered from anger. He said through clenched teeth:

'If I do not ask it means I don't want anything! For example: I ask you, sirs, to leave...' he said pointing at the bodyguard and cleaning lady (who was currently on the top of his black list) with the gun. ' You, Mr...' he was looking for a name in his head.