Chapter 8: Official Mansion of the Family

Jimin ran after Jungkook.

'Wait!' he screamed. His head was spinning. His insides were rebelling, but he was sure he heard that right. 'Wait...'

Jungkook looked at him.

'Calm down. You have an hour. I will go fetch my car. Take a shower, dry your hair, and wear some normal clothes. It's around 3 pm. Before we will reach there it will be 6. The sun shouldn't be pissing them off so much at that time...'

'Who was that guy?!' Jimin asked, suddenly remembering shocked eyes.

'Min Yoongi - hyung. Ap... Namjoon's right hand. Taehyung's caretaker.'

'Antient?'

'Nah... he is barely 700 years old...' Jungkook rolled his eyes, waving his hand lazily.

Barely... - Jimin repeated this world with a soar tone in his head.

'Why had he... disappeared so suddenly?'

'You can be quite shocked, but I don't have the slightest idea. Also, probably that's why Taehyung is chasing after hyung now...' he shrugged.

'And where do you want to take me?'

'I don't want to...' Jungkook looked at the ground and mumbled. 'But going there alone... is an even worse idea...'

'Why?' Jimin asked suspiciously, squinting his eyes. More because his head was breaking, not because he wanted to.

Jungkook sighed.

'Get ready. We will talk on the way...'

Jimin rolled his eyes, but he had to involuntarily grab his head after that.

'Fine...' he mumbled.

In black leather jacket, black sunglasses and a cup of coffee in hand, Jimin was waiting on the pavement, till Jungkook parked for a second so he could jump in.

'You should get your own car.' he said right off the bat.

Jimin carefully turned his head to him and slowly moved down the sunglasses from his nose a bit to glare tiredly at Jungkook.

'Why?' he asked.

'Cause you have a lot of money now, and it is stupid to not have a car when you work in the city... Some vampires can run so fast they can reach you even if you are driving a car. Imagine escaping them on foot.'

Jimin was looking at him bored.

'Don't play dumb. Why is it not a good idea to take me - wherever you are taking me - or go there alone?'

Jungkook pressed his lips tightly, looking at the road stubbornly.

'Do I have to answer the second half of the question?'

'Hey, Little Princess, It is not me who came up with this trip, so sure you have to.' Jimin said.

'Oh? Seriously? Maybe a little more vodka for you?' Jungkook asked in return, mockingly. 'One more bottle and I guess you would want to stick a crucifix in Taehyung's butt to check if it will set him on fire...'

Pink flashed Jimin's pale cheeks. He slid down a bit on the seat, trying to hide his head in his arms.

'Shut up...' he mumbled.

His heavy head hit the cold glass bringing him a bit of relief.

Jungkook peaked at him through the corner of his eyes.

'The place we were in... it's a family house. The place we are going to is the official mansion of the family. It's run and protected by Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs...'