Chapter 7: It's Chaos and you spell it Jimin

'By the way, Taehyung! Do you remember me?!'

'Yes. I met you yesterday.' Taehyung said calmly.

'Nuuuu... I meant...'

Jungkook stood on the antresole again.

'Jimin-ssi, you were hungry.' he reminded him.

'OH YES!' Jimin looked at the bags. 'What have you brought? And since when you are working as a delivery guy?' he giggled.

'He was probably waiting to scare the delivery guy out of his mind...' Jungkook said with a crooked smile.

'I just happened to be in the same place at the same time.' Taehyung lifted his eyebrow.

'Mhm. And what were you doing there? Wanted to take Jimin to another training?' Jungkook asked mockingly.

'Maybe. Why? Want me to give you one?' Taehyung smirked. 'Don't be jealous, Koo...'

'JK is not jealous. He got over you!' Jimin informed him simply, diving into packages, as if he hadn't just said anything.

Jungkook was glad the room was dimmed, cause he didn't know if he was pale at this moment or red like a beetroot.

I will bury this little shit in a grave so deep even worms won't be able to find him - he growled in his mind.

Taehyung lifted his head with an unreadable expression so similar to the one displayed on Jungkook's face.

'Oh really?' he asked gently.

'Yup.' Jungkook said lazily. 'Jimin, are you going to eat or not?'

'Huh?' Jimin was already stuffing his mouth with a piece of pizza, above the halfly open box.

Jungkook facepalmed.

'I see...'

Jimin showed the box to Taehyung.

'Want some?'

'I guess...'

'You should drink too! Can you even get drunk?!' Jimin with unfocused eyes tried to look at him thoughtfully.

A dangerous smile appeared on Taehyung's face.

'If you offer...'

'Sure! I have cupboards filled with alcohol. Not that I drink. I just like to buy it!' Jimin giggled.

'Jimin.' Jungkook called him a bit amused. 'He meant literally.'

'What?'

'He can get drunk if he drinks enough of your intoxicated blood.' Jungkook explained.

Jimin stopped chewing. He lifted his eyes at grinning Taehyung and slowly stepped back. He gulped hard.

'I take that back.' he said, smiling nervously. Another step back. 'Jungkook...!' he called out in a drunken panic.

'Offer him red wine. He likes the taste.' Jungkook turned around and went back to the living area.

'Oh! Sure! I have red wine! Come, come!! Lots of blood wine. RED WINE! I meant red wine!!!!' he fastly ran upstairs, holding pizza boxes like a shield. 'Red wine! Where is it?' He dropped the boxes on the table and started to search through the cupboards.

Taehyung was slowly following him, trying to hold back his laugh.

He entered the room, while Jimin with a scream of relief grabbed the bottle of red wine.

'HERE IT IS!!!' He took out the enormous wine glass and started to pour the wine till the edge, emptying half of the bottle in one go. 'Red wine! Just for you, Taehyung! All for you! And I have more!! Drink up!'