Chapter 5: The Vampire

Tortures.

That's how Jimin would describe something that Jungkook was casually calling a "training".

Training?! Jimin snorted in his head.

This guy was casually whooping his ass any moment he felt like it.

IN DIMMED LIGHTS!

First, they trained combat with Jimin holding a stake in his hand and trying to reach Jungkook. Trying to hit him with it anyhow!

Then trying to hit him in the right place!

One time Jungkook just stood him in front of the dummy and said to hit it till he will be able to pierce through it. Cause: it is not easy to puncture the brisket. Jimin mocked Jungkook's tone in his head.

He was hitting the dummy for 3 hours, and Jungkook was just casually reading a book, sitting on the armchair with his legs on the table and mumbling from time to time: use your hips; fix your legs; you want to stuck him on the wood not make a high five with him.'

After Jungkook was satisfied Jimin couldn't lift his arms!

He had to run on the treadmill an hour a day at incredible speed, cause: at least be able to run away. With a backpack full of heavy shit!

But did Jimin complain in front of this cheeky asshole?

Well he tried but when he heard: I was 15 when I was running in the mountains with a heavier backpack and thin clothes. And even then I haven't been whining like you.

So now Jimin complained and cursed only in his head. 

When he finished Police Academy and didn't have anything more to do he was training by himself.

Four weeks. That's how long, took him to be the one standing.

First time he managed to threw Jungkook on the ground he was looking suspiciously at him for a moment:

'Did you let me do it?'

'No...' Jungkook said.

'Hell yeah!' Jimin exclaimed and tried to kick the lying guy, but Jungkook grabbed his ankle, twisted it and in a second Jimin was cleaning the floor with his butt.

'Fuck!' Jimin cursed, irritrated while Jungkook jumped up on his legs swiftly and looked at him from above.

'You lost focus.'

'I know.'

'But good. You will be better. Now. Swords.'

And that's it.

For the Next weeks he was training with swords, stakes, and guns. Jungkook was just happily bringing new dummies for him to destroy.

Jimin started to look and move like a human again, not like a sack of bruises.

Jungkook texted that the training is delayed till 8, so Jimin was preparing a sandwich in the kitchen area, but Jungkook entered earlier.

'You said 8. Want some.'

'No. You shouldn't eat either. I am not going to clean after you.' Jungkook said and threw a backpack at him. 'Change.'

He also put a file on the kitchen table.

'Here is everything. Your new bank account. The modified lifescript that was inserted in the databases. New cell phone was secured. There are numbers for all hunters from the city and all important services the Firm provides.'

Jimin looked through it briefly.

'Wow...'

'Yeah. In the backpack you have harnesses. Wear some dark clothes which will go with them and cover them.'