Confront

Tree thanked Pillow as he walked out of her room.

"Goddammit..Why me.?"

Tree slowly walked back to his room to rest. Even though he was only up for an hour. "Pillow wouldn't tell anyone..right.? I'm not ready for that ye-" Tree suddenly felt the urge to throw up again.

                                -

Pie and the rest of Death P.A.C.T were preventing death until Pillow came out of the house to talk with Pie.

"Pie? Are you busy right now?"

"Kind of..why?"

Pillow was hesitant whenever or not to tell Pie about the situation that Tree was in.

"Can we talk in private.? In your room."

Pie nodded as she and Pillow walked back to the house. Wondering what Pillow wanted to talk about. Must be something serious since Pillow is never taking things serious.

                                -

"So...what do you want?"

Pillow pulled out her computer. "Tree is..going through something serious. It has to do with death." Pie was stunned then looked back at her. "Tell me more."

"Ah shit..this is getting painful."

Tree just finished vomiting flowers and ended up more exhausted. He climbed to his bed slowly and get back to sleep. This..is all just a dream right? He's in full denial. He can't accept this fact. He's not ready to face permanent death yet. Not even Four can recover him from this.
...
"Tree is getting close to dying huh.?"
"Yeah."

Pie looked to the side to see a picture of a selfie of the whole Death P.A.C.T. Her expression saddened. She's about to lose one of her close friends. But why.? It felt unfair.

"..We should tell GB about this. I'm sure she knows what to do."

Pillow shook her head.

"Tree doesn't want help."

"..Why not?"

"Tree doesn't want to forget his own feelings for his crush. I don't know who he's attracted to. We know him, we can't stop him from thinking that."

Pie wanted to argue back but she stopped herself. Pillow was technically right about the last statement. We really can't stop him..can we.?

"..Should I tell the others about this.?"

"We should at least ask tree who he likes."

"Sure."

Pillow got up to head to Tree's room. She felt bad for disturbing him but she has to. She slowly walked towards the door to knock to see if Tree is available.

"Tree? You there?"

Footsteps began and the door eventually opened. "What.? I just began sleeping dude." Pillow noticed a small peck of blood on his lips. "You threw up again..didn't you?" Tree nodded. "Anyways um this might be sudden but who do you like exactly.?" Tree felt flustered but remembers his own disease thing.

"...Blackhole." Pillow was surprised about that answer. She expected someone like Pen or something. They seem some what close or Bottle.

"Huh..alright. Do you want me to tell Blackhole about your..thing?"

Tree's eyes widened. "Wha- No! Course not! I don't want him to know this yet- Anyone but him.!"

Pillow nodded as she closes the door. Pillow went outside to find the rest of the Death pacters. Is this what Tree really wants.? He knows he'll die if he doesn't make the choice.

"Huh? Pillow? What's up?"