Misery

Pillow looked at one another. Trying to figure out how to exclude Blackhole from the conversation without offending him.

"Blackhole? Um..me and the..girls are gonna talk somewhere cause of..um..personal..girl reasons.?"

Blackhole nodded. "Oh alright."

Blackhole floated away as pen followed him until Pillow pulled him back. "You could come along. Don't worry, BH won't notice." Pen was confused about what Pillow was trying to do but goes along with it.

-

"So..what's up?" Liy said to break the awkward silence in the room. Pie stood up from her bed as she opened her mouth. "Tree is in a condition right now. And no this isn't about his winter illness. It's something else." Eyes grew concerned and curious.

"Tree is..dying. Like permanently..dying. To the point that even Four and X can't bring him back. It's unknown why."

Everyone in the room minus Pillow and Pie grew shocked. "Wha?- No way! This IS a joke. Right.?" Pen asked. Pie looked at him dead serious.

It wasn't a joke.

Remote slowly raised her hand. "Remote you don't have to raise your hand. You could always just say it. Anyways what?"

...

"What's causing this.? And..why him.?"

Silence grew

Pillow was getting tired of repeating and hearing the same thing. She sighed. "He has a disease where flowers grow on his lungs and slowly kill him. It's due him bearing an unrequited love for..BH."

"Oh..shoot. Blackhole told me and Tree days ago that he isn't interested in anyone currently. This is bad." Pen mumbled.

Bottle was thinking for a while until, "Hey can G-"

"If it's about if GB can help Tree then that's probably a no. Tree is denying for help. And y'all know how he is when he's like that."

"..right. That just makes it worse. Dammit."

"What should we do now.?"

-
Hours later..

Tree slowly opened his eyes. Still feels tired. Exhausted. Dreadful. Tree wishes he was feeling numb instead of being filled with pain and exhaustion.

"..what time is it.?"

Tree slowly tilted his object head directly at the clock.

"3:47 A.M"

Tree grumbled. He slowly stood up to head to the restroom. Just to take a look. He stumbled towards the mirror..

 He stumbled towards the mirror

...

"How horrendous." He thought. He could feel the flower roots spreading on his branches in his leaves. Pain was increasing each day. He couldn't imagine how he'll look when he's about to die. His last day. He forced the image out of his mind. He couldn't. He's too devastated at this state. His legs grew weak and he ended up falling down on his trunk. Tears were overflowing.

"Blackhole doesn't even love me. I knew that. He admitted it to me and Pen days ago. He doesn't have any romantic interest at all. Dammit.! Why am I so..pathetic." Tree couldn't hold all of the tears anymore. He leaned against the wall as he placed his arms on his knees then hid his face.

Silent tears.

...

11:38 A.M

Blackhole looked at the clock concerned. Is Tree oversleeping again.? Maybe I should check up on him. Blackhole floated up from his seat. Before he went to the hallway, Pillow called him. "Wait! Blackhole! I'll do it. Okay?" Blackhole was surprised by that but just goes along with it. It's a bit suspicious how Pillow was showing a huge amount of care towards Tree. Is Tree's symptoms getting worse.?

"Tree.? It's me Pillow."

The door opened immediately to Pillow's surprise. Until she saw Tree. Tree's eyes were red. His face just looks miserable. Has he-

"Have you been crying the whole night?"

"..shut up."

Pillow's expression grew saddened. Tree really is getting worse. Tree began violently coughing as he dragged Pillow into his room, locking the door. "..Look Pillow. One day I'll consider doing it. Okay.?" Pillow's eyes widened. "What? You want to do the surgery?" Tree looked to the side of the room."I've decided, that I don't care anymore. I my as well lose my memories of him or something."

"..Tree. I can't let you continue suffering like this..I could already see the flowers popping out of your leaves.."'

"Out."

Pillow was a bit confused of his decision but didn't want to argue back at him. I guess she has to leave him alone..again. But she could somewhat hear his 'silent' tears as she walked out of the room.

"Please..Please make the right choice. I can't let you go."