Netural Ending

The rest of the Death PACT team were waiting outside of the operation room. Pen grew worried as he leaned towards Remote. "Er- Remote? What time is it?" Remote woken up. "..2:34 pm." Pen sighed. It's been 30 mins. The team began to lose hope.

All they heard was the clock ticking and some noises in the operation room. All they felt was anxiety.

Ding dong!

The attention went to the opened door that revealed to be TB. BH got up as he floated towards him. "How's..Tree.?" TB smiled with his tired eyes.

"..He's alive."

The team's emotions went up. Some were happy and crying with happy tears. Pie got up and walk towards TB. "..Thank you." TB nodded as he walked back in. He turned around. "Oh right, you can come in." The team entered in to finally see their friend. "Wait." TB said.

The team turned around in confusion. "One thing about Tree..um.."

"Since we did the surgery..Tree won't be able to remember anything..that includes all of you." They became saddened. They forgot that could happen eventually when getting the surgery. Pillow sighed. "I..We knew..I just didn't want to think about it." The atmosphere's mood became down real quick. "A-Anyways..You can continue going in." TB said. He didn't want to ruin their moment. That he already ruined their mood.

"Tree? You up?"

Tree turned around as he gave an confused look. "..Who are you? How do you know my name." Tree said. He glared at them all. Pie sighed as she smiled at him. "My name is Pie,and this is my team. Well you're apart of it. Welcome." Tree became more confused. "I..Know I was apart of this..bfb thing? But..I could've sworn I was already.." Tree shook his head.

"Whatever..It doesn't matter." Tree looked back at his team. He noticed their smiles look..fake. Like almost forced. "Are you guys..fake smiling?" Tree asked. Bottle shook her head. "Course not buddy! Why would we?" Tree gave them a 'really?' look.

He took a notice at a massive blackhole behind them. He froze. "Holy- is that a blackhole?! What-" GB walked towards him. "It's okay. It's harmless. Just don't touch them." Tree sighed.

BH felt hurt after hearing Tree freak out from him. Memories of him and Tree. Gone. All of that friendship. Gone.

...

But

He can just start over.

Right.?

...

It's worth a shot.

"My name is Blackhole. But just call me BH if you like for short. It's nice to meet you Tree."  BH smiled. Tree was unsure for a moment. A bit of trust suddenly came in. "It.- It's nice to meet you.?" Tree said. BH smiled again.

They were leaving until GB called for BH.

"Hey. I'm sorry-" BH shook his head. "It's okay Gb..You did good." BH said as he left the room to catch up.

"You see GB? You did enough." TB said." GB sighed. "Whatever."

It took a long time for Tree and BH to get along and develop their relationship slowly..again. Blackhole wished all of that never happened..and if only he didn't say that. He tried to move on from it. But inside it hurts a little. BH is afraid of the cycle happening again. So they ended up remaining friends.

BH wanted be in love with Tree but he's afraid to. He just..can't.

..just.

Friends.

The whole team shared their last cocoa together. Laughing altogether as a team. As friends. They're glad Tree's still here.

Winter is over.
❄️

——————————————————
Now I think about it- it doesn't feel like a neutral ending lol BUT I TRIED OKAY LOL

Anyways the bad ending (final chapter) coming soon 👹👍