Exhaustion

Tree was stunned by the question. The fact that Blackhole noticed how ill he looks made him scared in the inside. He was never supposed to know. He was never supposed to know how the disease has been negatively damaging his physical look to the point that it's noticeable. Tree attempted to resist Blackhole's gravity, struggled due to how strong his gravity pull is.

"Blackhole- let go of me."

Blackhole felt bad for making Tree float with his gravity pull but he had to know what was bugging him lately. He's never this distanced during winter. "Tree..Are you sure Pillow checked up on you throughly.?" BH was starting to get suspicious on Pillow's doings.

"I-"

...

"Tree.?"

Blackhole lost focus for a second and Tree managed to escape. He dashed back to his room and locked the door. Tree slowly sat down. He broke.

"Stop crying.! Dammit.!"

Tree attempted many times to wipe his tears. Endless. He felt stupid for crying over this. He felt dumb that he made BH found out. What is he supposed to do now?

"Tree?"

Tree was shocked by the sudden voice. How did he get here so quick.?

"Are you okay? Why did you run away for?"

...
"..Is pillow sure that you feel better.?..Or are you mad at me or something?" Blackhole was really trying to figure out what was bothering him. Wondering what he did. Tree was about to release another coughing gag. Tears came again.

"Whatever I did..I'm sorry..Okay.?"

Tree stood up and ran to the restroom to puke the flowers. He didn't focus on what BH was saying, all he focused on was the flowers.

"..Please..Talk to me when you feel better okay?"

...

"Goodnight."

Tree puked out the flowers. More blood splattered than usual. Tree slowly stood up. Observed his hands that is covered in blood. He sighed in frustration. He went back to his room.

"I can't keep hiding forever huh.?"

"Great even BH knows now."

...

"....Tired.."

—————————————————

SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT LOL
I'm really exhausted nowadays cause issues. Mostly my anger issues-

Anyways the next chapter will be longer I swear😈 anyways bye.