Bad ending

The rest of the Death PACT team were waiting outside of the operation room. Pen grew worried as he leaned towards Remote. "Er- Remote? What time is it?" Remote woken up. "..2:34 pm." Pen sighed. It's been 30 mins. The team began to lose hope.

All they heard was the clock ticking and some noises in the operation room. All they felt was anxiety.

Ding dong!

The attention went to the opened door that revealed to be TB. BH got up as he floated towards him. "How's..Tree.?" TB looked to the side for a moment. He sighed.

"..He's.."

"not going to make it."

The team was in plain shock. Some began crying. Some just stood there in shock, couldn't process it. Pillow looked down. "It..It's my fault..if only I told you sooner..he.." Remote patted Pillow. "We all know how you feel."

"..I assume you don't want to see him.." TB said. Some nodded. They don't want to feel more pain. Blackhole sighed. "I'll go." The team was shocked. "BH.? Are you sure?" Pie said. BH nodded.

"..Alright then." TB said as he opened the door. BH floated in.

Tree was lying down on the operation table. There was a blanket over half of his body. His eyes were closed but he looked lifeless. That made BH feel worse. "I'll leave you alone." GB said. She walked out of the room. Some mumbles were heard but BH didn't care. He looked down at Tree.

"Tree."

Tree slowly opened his eyes. He looked exhausted. "BH..? Is that you?" BH nodded. "Tree, what I said with Pen- I'm sorry." Tree just stared. "I'd realize I always had a crush on you I just..didn't know how to cooperate with it since this feeling was so new to me and-"

"It's okay."

BH looked up to Tree. "It's going to be over." BH frowned. "I..I'm sorry. I really love you Tree. I always had." Tree's eyes were beginning to lose grip of opening. His body can't keep up anymore. He smiled.

"I love you too."

"BH."

BH wanted to hug him and cry. But he can't. All he could do is shutter words out and standby. He's about to lose his first ever friend and his potential bf.

"..I'm..sorry BH.."

Tree's hand lost power as it collapsed. His eyes shut down. His leaves began falling down from the operation table. BH stood there. Wanting to cry.

But he physically can't.

But mentally he is.

All he felt was sorrow and pain as he heard the flat line. The team outside heard it as they began to cry more. One last tear from Tree.

The team and the bfb atmosphere wasn't the same since. Death PACT became more serious of preventing death. They don't want this to happen again to everyone else. BH basically shut himself down as he isolated himself from everyone.

He lost someone. Again.

He doesn't want to lose someone again because of his doings. It's gone to the point that he'll be absent from the challenges and Cake At Stake. Four was kind of irritated about it but the team assured that BH just can't anymore.

His mental health took a death toll. Sometimes at midnight, he'll enter Tree's room and stay there until it becomes morning. He'd look at pictures of him and Tree. Grieving. The team tried to move on but BH just can't.

BH watches out of the window. Objects surrounding a tree covered in snow. Pie placed a picture frame of Tree front of the tree. Flowers were being placed down. Objects were just surrounding the ceremony as a wish of respect and will. Wishing Tree well.

BH watched emotionless as he went back to his room to isolate from everyone again.

Winter is over.
❄️

——————————————————
Lmao hello
Ugh I just realized how terrible I am at writing angst than I realized. Anyways.. THIS FANFIC IS OVER!

Ikik too quick lol
Listen I'm not gonna be those people who write long assy chapters and a long story in general. I ain't that patient and motivated.

I might work on my other fanfic idk I think I need a break from writing first lol

Feel free to forget this experience ever happened 🫠