Realize

Next day.

Pillow was sitting by a tree on a hill. Observing everyone's shenanigans.

She pulled out her notebook to sketch out her observations. She couldn't concentrate, her only thought was Tree. She sighed. She stood up and turned around to see BH front of her. She was surprised and backed away for a bit.

"BH- You scared the living shit out of me! Give me a warning next time heh." BH didn't respond. Became awkward very quick. "Well..gotta go! Gotta do something importan-" BH pulled Pillow back.

"..What's wrong with Tree?"

Pillow was stunned.

"..What are you not telling me.?"

Pillow wanted to stay silent. But at the same time, she felt bad. For lying to BH. Increasing his concerns. She obviously can't keep this up. She sighed.

"I guess I'd have to tell you huh?"

Mins passed.

"..So..yeah, Tree is considering to be in a critical condition right now. His mindset and mentality is getting overwhelming."

Silence.

BH nodded as he understood. Pillow looked up at him confused. "You..aren't shocked? Sorrow..anything?" BH sighed as he looked at the grass below him. He was just very speechless. Didn't know how to respond.

"I'm just..speechless okay.? I didn't expect Tree to.- be like this Y'know?" Pillow nodded. She understood how he felt. "I've known Tree for too long now and now I'm going to lose him? I.." He was at loss of words. He grumbled. He started floating away. Pillow stood up as she was confused. "H-Hey! Where are you going??"

BH was already far away from Pillow, couldn't hear what she was saying.

"Tree-"

"I-"

"I want to talk to you.-"

———————

Tennis Ball was walking back to GB's underground factory. He felt dizzy after all of the bullcrap he had to witness. Need some quiet time.

..Instead he heard construction noises.

"GB.? Are you busy again?" TB asked. GB was too busy working on her newest project which was a 'Graceful Brainy Cyborg'. She grumbled as she turned around. "Obviously, anyways what is that you need TB?" sounded tired. TB sighed.

Overworking.

"I-"

RING
RING
RING

GB quickly turned around to get the phone. TB grumbled by the awful timing.

"Hello? This is GB."

"PLEASE HELP- Our team mate is dying.!"

GB rolled her eyes a bit. She wondered why they were asking her and not Four.

"Calm down, it's fine. Just ask Fo-"

"I-IT'S MY TEAMMATE! HE- HE CAN'T RESPAWN AFTER THIS.! YOU GOT TO COME QUICKLY.!"

GB hoped it was a prank call or something. They sounded too scared and serious to be pranking. GB sighed for the best.

"Fine. I'll come. What's your team's house name."

"..Death Pact."

"On it."

Call ended as GB got up and walked to her other room. TB wondered what was the call about. GB walked out of the room with a coat and an advanced emergency bag.

"Wh.?"

GB grabbed TB's leg. "No time to be confused or flustered. Someone's probably dying." TB got back to reality and looked back at her. "..who.?"

GB sighed.

"We'll see."

——————————————————-

Hey y'all. It's been a while huh-
School started and all so yeah💀‼️

Updates might go slow so I apologize for that😍

Ok bye