Good ending

The rest of the Death PACT team were waiting outside of the operation room. Pen grew worried as he leaned towards Remote. "Er- Remote? What time is it?" Remote woken up. "..2:34 pm." Pen sighed. It's been 30 mins. The team began to lose hope.

All they heard was the clock ticking and some noises in the operation room. All they felt was anxiety.

Ding dong!

The attention went to the opened door that revealed to be TB. BH got up as he floated towards him. "How's..Tree.?" TB smiled with his tired eyes.

"..He's alive."

The team's emotions went up. Some were happy and crying with happy tears. Pie got up and walk towards TB. "..Thank you." TB nodded as he walked back in. He turned around. "Oh right, you can come in." The team entered in to finally see their friend.

"Tree.?"

Tree was sitting on the operating table that was suspiciously covered in old blood. He turned around to face his team. His team that trusted him. He smiled. "H-" He got interrupted as he got tackled by hugs..besides BH of course. He laughed. "Sorry for alarming y'all..I just." Remote protested. "Cmon Tree! Don't be sorry!"

BH was standing behind the group. "Tree." BH said calmly. The rest of the team turned around to step back. "I think we should leave them be." Pillow said. The team nodded as they left the room.

Tree smiled at the others leaving. The smile went down after facing BH. His long time crush. The crush he never got the courage to talk to which resulted to almost death. "Tree..I-" Tree faced down, feeling nervous.

"I'm sorry."

Tree slowly looked back up.

"I'm sorry for not realizing your feelings. I feel so dumb after all of that. I-"

"It's okay. You don't have to like me back.." Tree said. He still had some love in him but he's scared that BH would still not love him back. "No.! I do like you." Tree's eyes widened.

"I did like you. Always. I was very confused of my emotions and I never knew how to cooperate with it. You were my first friend and I'm sorry for ruining this. I'm not doing this for pity. I..are you crying?" BH said.

Tree's tears were slowly coming out. Tree realized as he wiped off his tears. He slowly smiled. He finally looked up to him.

"Let's take this slow. Okay.?"

BH felt himself smiling back. He chuckled. "So..are we a thing.?" Tree nodded. "Man I..wish I can hug you right now." Tree chuckled.

"You guys can get out now Y'know." GB said as her and TB were watching the whole time in the corner. Tree blushed a bit. "It's ok Tree." BH chuckled.

Tree and BH began their love relationship ever since that day. They started slow. It worked up for them to make their relationship stronger. Tree no longer had flowers on his lungs. BH was grateful for Tree's company to never feel alone and isolated again. Tree's grateful for BH's support and care and appreciation.

They shared their last cocoa drink at the fireplace.

Winter is over.
❄️

——————————————————

AHHH finally done. It's not over yet cause I need to do the neutral ending and the bad ending 🤓

My hands hurt y'all
G'night :))