Chapter 11 - A New Team Member?

| Date And/Or Location |

*Action/Scene Change*

Character Name
- Their Speech
- Their Thoughts

Narrator

-(POV Change)-

___________________________________________

Kendra (R)
- Wait wha-? What do you mean by "we might have a guest today"? Did you find that person who ran into the forest? - She asked through the radio with a confused and concerned voice.

Blake (R)
- Yeah, I found her...

Kendra (R)
- ..."Her"?... Don't tell me you encountered-

Blake (R)
- Yep, a human female - I replied not letting her finish.

Kendra (R)
- ...Bring her to our bunker ASAP - she ordered.

I put the radio away.

*THUMP*

I turned around and saw Kate lying on the ground breathing heavily.

Blake
- Hey, are you okay? - I asked as I picked her up, her arm over my neck, helping her to walk.

Kate
- *Cough* These bullets...hurt... - She mumbled and passed out.

Blake
- Shit - I picked her up bridal style as my suit covered my body, ready to make a run to our bunker.

*5 minutes later*

My legs filled with pain, I was running to our bunker, my suit giving me extra speed.

I was already seeing the entrance of our bunker in distance.

When I eventually got there, I was met with Kendra.

Blake
- I hope *huff* you know *puff* where we can put her... - I said as I gave Kate to Kendra, my suit uncovering my body.

Kendra
- I've already got everything set up. Dex is a medic, so he will patch her up. - she announced while going deeper into the bunker.

Blake
- Lemme guess, he was shocked when you informed him about Kate's gender - I said while closing our bunker's doors.

Kendra
- Yeah he wa-... wait, "Kate's"?

Blake
- Yep, Kate is her name. - I informed her.

We finally entered the room, which had a table in the center with Dex waiting next to it.

In one of the corners, there was a bed with a nightstand next to it.

So basically hospital room with a bed, bunker edition.

Kendra gently placed the human female on the table as Dex was getting his medic stuff ready.

Dex
- Holy shit, that's actually a real human female. *clears throat* Alright, let's get started - the medic said as he got to work.