Chapter 15 - Hellhole

| Date And/Or Location |

*Action/Scene Change*

Character Name
- Their Speech
- Their Thoughts

Narrator

-(POV Change)-

___________________________________________

-(Dex's POV)-

*BUMP BUMP*

Dex
- Ahhhh... Shit... My head...

The sound of what seemed like tires woke me up.

I tried to open my eyes, but after feeling that my eyes were already open, it was still dark.

That's when I realized there was a bag on my head.

I tried to move my hands but felt them tightly cuffed.

The only thing I could hear was the sounds of tires hitting bumps, what seemed like a truck's engine, and a muffled conversation.

Memories hit my brain like a damn train.

Our bunker got raided by FAHA.

The moment I was woken up from gunshots back then, my head was met with a back of a gun.

And now I and probably my friend Blake are being transported somewhere.

I gave up my attempts to free my hands and decided to focus on the conversation that the driver and some other anthro were having.

??? 1
- Even with a whole-ass upgraded and special mini-army, that bitch Spectre still managed to wipe out nearly all of us.

??? 2
- Good thing Zeta Squad managed to capture her in the end. Why did they make her so damn powerful in the first place?

??? 1
- Eh, I don't know.

??? 2
- By the way, who are these two bastards in the back and where are we going?

??? 1
- Bro, were you even listening when they were explaining, or do you have freakin' dementia? These two are the ones who slipped out of the Zeta Squad's hands when they were captured, and it may be one of these two who sniped general Azaris back then - the driver explained.

??? 1
- So, instead of just straight-up killing them, they decided to send these two no-fur bitches to Purgatory.

The moment I heard the last word my whole body got sent into shivers.

Dex
- We...are on our w-way...to...P-Purgatory? - I thought as my mind recalled Kendra's tale.

And worst of all... Human Expurgation Games.

Dex
- No... No no no no no! We need to get the fuck outta here! - I tried to move my hands but these cuffs were way too tight, and I only hurt my wrists more.