Chapter 1 Unintentional Encounter

Disclaimer : I do not own any characters on this story. Every rights goes to JK Rowling.

This is my first time writing a fanfiction. So forgive me if there are any mistakes. All suggestions are welcome. And the covers I'm used are not mine. The credit goes to their owners. I know it's been years since Harry Potter ended. But i still love it the same. And i couldn't let go of Drarry. That's why I'm writing this. I hope you all enjoy this story.

*****

Harry was walking through a corridor when he heard the sound of a boy crying. His mere curiosity lead him to follow the voice. That's when he understood that the sound is coming from the Moaning murtle"s bathroom. When he entered he was shocked to see the boy standing infront of a mirror and crying.
It was none other than Draco Malfoy.

Harry didn't know what to do. So he took his steps forward. Draco wasn't paying any attention to the surroundings. So he didn't notice Harry. Harry didn't know why he was crying nor did he care. But he suspects that if it is another prank of Draco. So he moved forward. That's when Draco noticed Harry.
Malfoy.. He was gonna say something but suddenly
Expelli - Draco took his wand and started casting a spell.

Harry panicked and thought of a spell. That's when it occurred to him. The spell he saw in Half blood princes's book which showed as For enemies.
Sectumsempra. Harry shouted. He didn't know what the spell could do until he saw it.

Malfoy was lying on the floor with a pool of blood covering the middle portion of his body. Harry froze on the spot. He was too shocked to cry out for help.

He was gonna move to Malfoy when he heard the door burst open revealing a shocked Snape. He glared at harry and went to Malfoy. He reversed the spell and looked at Harry.

What are you doing here? Go back to your dorm before i punish you. Snape said calmly which shocked Harry even more.

Harry ran to the common room and he found his friends there. His panick was shown in his face which didn't go unnoticed by his friends.

Harry, what happened? You look like you saw a ghost. Hermione said in a worried tone.

He didn't know what to say or if he should tell his friends. Atlast he decided it would be better if he told them.

What, you used a spell from the book against Malfoy ? Hermione asked in a surprised tone.

Blimey Harry. You did great. He deserved it. Ron said looking impressed.

But Harry didn't feel glad rather he felt guilty.

No, Ron. It is not good. He nearly killed him. Harry, what you did is not justifiable. Hermione said. Harry's guilt was worsening hearing every word from Hermione.

Hermione, did you forget that he bullied us for years? He was a jerk to us. Don't tell me that you're defending him. Ron said angrily.

No Ron,  I'm not defending him. For the things he did he should be punished but not in this way. Just imagine if you, me or harry were in his situation, what would you feel? Harry, don't mind him. What you did is wrong. So you should apologize to him asap. Hermione said.

I didn't know what happens if i use that spell. But i did hurt him. So i think you're right Hermione. I should apologize to him. I said after thinking for a bit.

But Ron wasn't pleased to hear that. So he stormed out of the room with a furious look on his face.

Whatever. He said before going to the dorm.

After talking with Hermione for a bit, Harry decided to go to sleep.

******
Blood was all over the floor.

When i looked around the place i saw a body on the floor .

Pain can be seen on his face.

He was screaming .

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move like i was glued on to the floor.

He was looking at me .

Fear can be seen on his face.

' Please stop, it's hurting me"

He was begging to me. Like I'm hurting him.

His screams were getting louder.

I couldn't stand it. I couldn't.

I shut my eyes tightly.

Then i heard a familiar voice from behind.

When i turn around

"Well done, Harry". It was Voldemort.

Harry suddenly woke up sweating all over. It was only 3 AM. He always had nightmares of voldemort. But this was different. This time there was Draco in it. He already had enough problems in his life. He didn't want another one in his list. So he decided to apologize to Draco as soon as possible. And thought about the things to say when he encounter Draco.