Chapter 11 Confused

It's been sometime since Harry and Draco become friends. Now no one would believe if you tell them that they were enemies before. They become so much more than just friends.

Their holidays are gonna end soon. And Harry can feel there is something happening inside his heart because of Draco. He knows what it is but he doesn't want to name it. Because if he does it'll change everything.

Harry still remember every moment he spend with Draco. And he can't take his eyes away from that blonde.

There was one day, they were in the astronomy tower watching stars when suddenly Draco shared his most painful feelings.

You know i don't want to be part of any of this. This war between voldemort and all. I just want a peaceful life where there is no war, no orders just me in my own world. Draco said looking afar.

Harry didn't know what to say. So he just squeezed his hands assuring him to continue.

Draco smiled at him and said. There was never a moment in my life that i felt really happy until i met you. I want our friendship to never end, Harry.

Harry felt a sudden tug on his heart when he heard the word friendship . He had a strong urge to tell him how he really feels. But he himself didn't want to accept it. So he just smiled back and said.

I feel the same. Even though his heart said otherwise.

Ever since that day Harry kept telling him that Draco is only his friend and that everything else he feels when he looks at Draco is normal.

Until that day when they were in their secret place he felt something else. Yes it's their secret place now. Harry never showed it to anyone else after hagrid showed it to him. And now they are planning to give it a name.

It's a beautiful place right. So we can call it lovely place or something. Draco said while eating his candies. Since it is Christmas time they got so many candies from the Great Hall. They are enjoying their holidays by coming to Secret place and eating chocolates.

No it's too plain. Hmm.. let me think. I used to come here whenever i felt sad or lonely. Sometimes i wanted to disappear. But this place gave me hope that everything will be fine. So i think the best name for it is Hope. Harry said thoughtfully.

Hmm you're not bad at naming as i thought. Draco said teasing Harry.

Harry slapped his arm and asked. So what do you think, Is it good?

Draco gave him a thumbs up. It's good. It's hard to go forward in life sometimes. And when it happens a little Hope can give as the energy to move forward. So i like it. We can call this place Hope from now on. He said.

Harry nodded and took a chocolate. He was watching Draco eating. That's when he realised he likes to watch Draco. He likes his company and he doesn't worry about anything when he's with Draco. It's like they are on another world where there is no voldemort, no deaths just them and them only. Harry wishes that time would stop at this moment. So he can enjoy it some more.

Harry didn't know why he is feeling these only when he is with Draco. But he is sure that it is nothing else.

Little did he know that his all doubts will be clear from one incident.

*****

Harry was breathing heavily. Sweats could be seen in his face. He looked around to make sure that he is still in his dorm. Another nightmare he thought. It's been some time since he last had a nightmare. Maybe because of Draco his mind was at ease for sometime. But it came again. His nightmares about voldemort.

He tried to sleep but couldn't. It was morning but still dark. So Draco would be asleep. And he didn't want to bother him. So he thought about a way that could help him forget this for a while. So he went to fetch his broom.

*****

Harry Pov

The cold wind was touching my skin soothingly. I can never forget the feeling i get when i'm flying. It helps me to forget all my problems for sometime. It reminds me of Draco. He is my happy place. Whenever I'm with him nothing could bother me. I thought before going high.

Everything was going normally until i heard a voice calling me. Cold shivers ran down through my spine. Because i recognise that voice. It's Voldemort.

I didn't know what to do. For a second i didn't move. That voice was coming closer to me. So i turned my broom around and gathered all of my energy and sped faster to the ground. I felt something following me. But i didn't dare turn around. Just when i was gonna land my broom lost control and i fell hardly on the ground. Pain was the only thing i could feel. Before me there was only darkness. Suddenly i heard a voice calling me softly. That was the last thing i heard before i lost my consciousness.