Chapter 7

Even on his knees, he was an intimidating sight. Shoulders just as broad, arms just as long.

You should probably move your feet closer towards him.

The head bather said nothing about this, though. He was not supposed to be, well, like this.

Move your legs, now.

Hopefully, he's less unnerving from the back.

A hand slid over his wet shoulders and walked through the spray, already at his perfect temperature. Maintain touch when out of sight so that he doesn't get jumpy.

Just as fearsome from the rear.

Start with what you know.

Her hip laid against his back to maintain connection, and she squirted a palmful of shampoo into her hand. Applying to his hair, there seemed to be too thick of a layer. Excessive foam formed and dripped down his neck, over his ears, and down that beautiful face of his.

"I... uh..."

Scooping off his face and ears and directing as much traffic down his back as she could, "I don't know why this is happening."

A slight huff came from below. "Did you use a Dominic or Sophia amount?"

"What?"

"I don't have nearly as much hair as you. Have you never had short hair?"

Well, at least it'll be clean.

"No," she said to the wall behind him when she turned to fill a bucket with water. This is probably so much sexier when Marci does it.

The water fell over his head, shoulders, back, and down his round and perfect cheeks. The side of her hand pushed the froth further down, and she realized she would have to do this like three more times.

"Can you please show me how much conditioner you use?" Now that her customer was triple washed in one step.

"Sure, let me see your hand."

The slight flutter and warming of her cheeks were a good reminder that although they had spent a lot of time together, and this is far from the first time she's seen him naked, they don't touch all that much. He held the bottom and squeezed out far less than what she thought would be required.

"I use about half that amount for shampoo."

"Oh." This bottle of conditioner is like a lifetime supply. "I have the loofah Marci recommended, but you don't already have it. Do you want me to use it?"

"Sure."

Pouring body wash on the beige tube of dried whatever, she got to hear him groan as she scrubbed his upper back and over his shoulders.

"OK, this will have to stay as part of..." Another deep groan as the heel of her palm ran over a high-tip muscle Marci told her about. There was a lot of crunching going on under the surface.

"I think this is the part where you stand."

A loose nod bobbled his head, and he returned to towering over her. Lids dropped, and his face looked relaxed and younger.

Working over his beautiful, tan skin, she took inventory of every feature. There was nothing soft on him except one area she needed to ask about.

"Do you want me to wash your..." What did Marci call it? "Rubber duckie? Or will you?"

One eye opened to look at her. A slight sigh of amusement before closing it again.

"No, I will. I don't want the first time you touch me to be out of obligation."