Chapter 29

There were tears through her dress from where he had sprouted claws downstairs. The thought of others seeing Sophia, being around her when she was rolling through her heat, was enough to want to de-eyeball all of them.

But that's not fair. And we're working on being fair, aren't we?

Besides, now they are alone in the room.

"No restraints." Confirmation of their agreed-upon plan. Like most plans, it could go haywire, so time to make any adjustments.

The typical setup with lycan mating is for the she-wolf to be visibly tied or secured to something and a rear mounting. It calms both parties by nullifying the chase reflex and removing the beast from her sight.

Sophia wants a different arrangement.

Nodding her confirmation before gritting her teeth as a cramp wagged war through her. They were getting longer and looked more intense.

Sitting down on the bed, Dominic kissed her forehead. Salt flushed through his mouth as her sweat coated his lips.

There was a scraping sound when he slid out the bedside table drawer, reaching in and pulling out a couple of strips of fabric. Lengths of red silk cascaded out of the nightstand and to his lap, where he wrapped one around a wrist and bound it in place.

"OK, we'll tie these to you so that it looks like you are restrained, and that should kill some of the chase instinct."

A second red ribbon was delicately added to the other side. The material stuck to her perspiration which was now a fine layer across her skin, grabbing any clothing and hair it could.

"We're almost there, love. You'll start feeling better soon; I want to make sure I get this right. Because you aren't restrained, you need to stay limp and no sudden movements."

"I'll be good."

His hand rubbed her blonde mane, allowing the locks that were still dry to slip between his digits.

Lowering his voice and his eyes, "And you are sure you want to be mounted from the front? You've seen what I look like in my lycan form. That's not going to cause you to want to dart?"

She chuckled at him. Even in her exhausted, overheated, desperate state, her laugh was delightful.

"I don't know why you think he's so scary. I'll be fine." She cooed.

Probably because he's designed to instill fear into whoever he comes across. And she's just going to be OK with him, well...

"I'm going to stay connected to you via the mindlink, but Amiri will be in control of our form. If something goes sideways, I will push him out of the way."

So close. It's almost time. Frenzied with anticipation, his cock was almost painful to the touch. He'd been ready for her the last twenty minutes, or years, depending on how you wanted to look at that.

"Please." A feminine cry before her body crammed itself through another painful compression.

A writhing form was laid on the bed while he worked on taking his clothing off. Shirt off, pants down, but then she relaxed and started breathing slowly. Taking advantage of the interruption, he put his hands on her hem and pulled up, removing the moist, dark blue stretchy fabric from her.

Everything went fuzzy except for those perfect breasts laying flat with her on her back. Rose nipples pointed towards the ceiling and swayed as she adjusted her position and pulled herself back. Manicured fingers gripped the sides of her underwear and tugged but got stuck on her sweat, tapping out of energy.