Chapter 16

Alpha Dominic Blanc, alpha regnant of the Crescent Moon Pack, son of Alpha Michel, seventh generation of lycan to reign over the ever-expanding territory under the kingdom of Micah, has spent the last two hours practicing changed behavior (thank you, Dr. Phil) and was now trying to keep a mouthful of his lover while she shakes and squirms through another orgasm.

Well, isn't this exactly where he should be?

Today he did everything he should have done the first time he took her out for a run. Instead of stopping her, Kasey kept watch while Kiran swam through the pond and greeted her with licks to the face and some grunting when she came ashore. Yes, she was defenseless out there if she were alone, but she had him. She was not alone, and neither was he.

It wasn't hard to redirect Kasey from "protect her by stopping her" to "protect her by watching out for her." He needed to get his head out of his ass and remember that she deserves a life too.

Now with the yelling in the room subsided, her limbs like putty hanging over his shoulders, and fingers relinquishing his hair, he slowed and lapped up her essence.

Mixed in with the smells of everything they were doing were fresh pond water, wet dirt, and crisp air. They went straight from outside to the bed that he was currently kneeling next to. Neither one wanted to shed the experiences clinging to their skin.

The sheets, his chin, and his chest all shared the same combination of fluids as her thighs did. His tongue dropped from her clit and slipped inside while she continued to calm her breathing and heart rate.

This is how she should recover from him, not that scene earlier.

It's funny how after bounding from rock bottom to utter bliss and happiness, your mind can tell you that you are hearing things like, "Dominic, I want to feel you inside of me," and, "Please, for goddess's sake, take me."

Hold up.

He dropped his lover from his mouth.

"Say that again."

"Dominic, please stop going down on me and fuck me already."

One blink, two blinks... three blinks later. He was still staring out over a smooth stomach and set of flattened breasts. On the far side, the face of who he thought was there popped up.

"We've talked about this. While you were gone, so many times."

Yup, voice and face matched up. Sophia really was saying this. Except for the trembling that had claimed his extremities, he was frozen in place.

A smooth thigh caressed the side of an aristocrat's face. A delicate hand reached out to comfort his exposed cheek. As if a conversation with her vulva were appropriate, he spoke towards it, "Are you sure? Really sure? We don't have to."

Eyes clenched shut so he could focus on her voice and her scent.

"Yes," she carefully and calmly spoke up. "I've wanted to for a while. Yes, absolutely yes."

The sweet smell of adoration, the piquant smell of arousal, the salty smell of frustration. There was excitement but no fear. Oh goddess, is this really happening?

The quivering of his muscles did not subside as he crawled up and positioned her in the middle of the platform. She was much smaller than him, fitting entirely between his arms and knees, covered by his torso. The only part that wasn't under him were her legs, currently clinging to the outside of his thighs.

"Are you sure? There's no going back...."

"I don't want to go back."

His forehead was larger than her shoulder. An interesting time for this discovery as he rested there and his hips, of their own volition, lowered. Pulling up and dragging down, getting smothered in that same combination that drenched the edge they were just at, he pushed and felt resistance and then clinging around his head.