Miss Sly Fox

Sorry for not writing for the past month or so schools been crazy. Finally its summer break hope to keep this story going and possibly write new ones.

3 weeks have passed and the reno for the East Gate have been going well on schedule. 2 more weeks and construction would be done and the interior would be ready to design. Rob needed an artist but wanted to stay on budget so him and the marketing team decided to create a contest.

"Hey Mae wait up!" Yara yelled 

Mae had her earphones in so she couldn't here her. Yara had to run through the halls of the college just to catch up. Yara wrapped her arms around Maes neck.

"If you keep on listening to such loud music you're going to go deaf." 

"ouch I give, I give! let go!" Yara let her go, showed a devilish smile and they walked together to figure drawing class. 

" Hey have you heard, some big ad company is having a contest where college students can submit their work. Winner designs a part of their agency building, wanna enter with me!?" 

"I got a lot of homework and Max needs extra help with the shop."

"Oh come on it'll be fun and a great opportunity to showcase our work! please if I don't win I at least want you to win...please, please. please...PLEASE"

"If that means you'd so kindly shut up fine" 

"Awesome your the best, lets kick some artistic butt."

At the agency

"Here is the monthly objectives for the Bentley account, and here is the budget for the campaign Mr. Salvador" 

"Thank you Bridget, I'll review it and have my secretary send it back to you."  

*office phone buzzes*

"Mr. Salvador Ms Arthur is here to see you."

"Tell her I'm busy" 

"She said she won't leave until she sees you Mr. Salvador."

Demetrius frowns. 

"It's okay, I'm done with giving you all the reports. I'll be on my way now" says Bridget

Demetrius sighs "Okay you may leave then"

Bridget leaves the office and Ms. Arthur walks in right after. With her too short skirt and her too tight shirt. She twists her dyed red hair and bats her big blue eyes.

"What a busy, busy man you are. Not even returning my calls or texts, and now I can't see you unless I come to your work." Ms. Arthur walks to the desk and leans on it.

"There's a chair right there you know Sarah." said Demetrius looking through papers rather than her. 

She leans in to kiss him. "What do you think you're doing, I'm at work."

Sarah pouts "Why I can't kiss you?" 

"We're not together so no.If you have nothing to say to me you can leave" Demetrius says dully.

"You're playing hard to get again I see."

"I guess ignoring your phone calls and texts wasn't a hint. As you can see I'm busy, please leave"

"Wha—"

"Leave."

pissed she storms out stomping through the whole office right to the exit. Passing a couple of employees.

"Who was that" said employee number 1

"Ms. Arthur, Mr. Salvadors third...or maybe fifth girlfriend." said employee number 2

" I heard her father is the founder of the GaviLife organization super rich, super successful." said employee number 3

"She's had her eyes on Mr. Salvador for a while, I even heard her father and his are doing a business deal, and it's going to be huge. Ms. Arthur's father is going a long with it only because the conditions to the contract is for his daughter and his son to marry." said employee number 2