Lake water, memory lane, and Coffee Problems

As Demetrius was walking around town, he decided to stopped by a Second Cup and ordered a medium coffee black no sugar, and continued around lakeside park. He walked up the port to the lighthouse and just sat on the concrete, and listened to the waves of the lake. It was mid April and the snow had melted from the harsh winter, and spring was in full swing. So the weather was quite warm, about 20 degrees with not one cloud in the sky. Making the water look as turquoise blue as the wide sky. Oakville the small town that he grow up in when he was a child, he always felt at ease when he was in town. He would remember how he couldn't wait to get out of here. Travel see the world and its different cultures, but unfortunately when Demetrius was 16 his older brother Noah was struck and killed by a drunk driver. All of a sudden his world was turned upside down, and went from being the middle child to becoming the eldest. Hes dreams cut short to take over his fathers company, something his older brother was suppose to do. time passed by and Demetrius got up and started walking back to his car, feeling much better and less stressed. He was just about to make a turn to the street of where his car was when he was bumped into, spilling his coffee all over his suit, his 2,000 dollar suit! Demetrius was pissed, after finally getting himself calmed and relaxed from his stressful work this happens.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sor-" Mae tried to speak but was cut off.

"Shit! What the hell are you blind! Watch where your going!"

After looking at his now stained shirt, Demetrius looked up to see a girls face turn from shock to the dirtiest cut eye. The nerve of this chick, she bumps into me and all she's doing is just standing there staring! After Demetrius became silent Mae started to collect herself.

"Are you okay sir?" She said 

"Do I look okay?" What a stupid question Demetrius thought

"How am I suppose to get to work now, I'll have to buy a new suit."

"What! no way it can be fixed no problem! it's still fresh I can pop it in the washer at my work its just around the corner." 

What a hassle Demetrius thought it'll be so much easier if I just buy a new one, but I did get this shirt for my birthday by my mother. She'll kill me if she found out I threw it out. 

"I insist, please I can fix this." Mae pleaded 

"fine, its just around the corner? lets be quick I have to get back to the city for work." 

"Yup no problem sir its just this way"

Demetrius left his car and followed this small stranger to her work to fix his suit. What a start to a beautiful day Demetrius thought sarcastically.