Confession

NOT EDITED 

05/22/16

London jogged towards Yara as she tried over and over again to bring her car back to life. He walked towards the driver's window and lightly knocked on the glass motioning her to roll it down.

"Seems like you need a lift home." He gave her a teasing smirk. 

She snickered "mind your own business. I'm fine don't make Mae wait for you." 

"I would gladly like to mind my own business, but you see I'm a gentlemen and I don't leave weak and defenseless people all alone at night in an empty parking lot." He folded his arms and leaned on the car door. Yara's heart sunk as he got closer to her, he really cares she thought to herself. She tried to start the car one last time and it responded just the same as her other 30 tries, she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Move aside" she ordered him. He moved back and she got out of the car taking out her things and they walked towards his wagon. They got in, put their seat belts on and London started to back up out of the parking lot.

"Wait what about Mae!?"  

"Chill, she said she had things to do at work, she saw you having trouble and told me to give you a ride home instead." Yara's heart skipped a beat Mae told him to give her a ride, disappointment appeared on her face. They started driving, the windows were rolled down so the warm summers night breeze lightly brushed through Yara's long black hair. She quietly leaned on the window closing her eyes feeling the air, and slowly bringing her hand out feeling the wind go through the spaces of her slim pale fingers.  London felt the silence and looked at her sensing her saddness. 

"You're scaring me with all the silence" 

Silence filled the car again 

"What's the matter? are you upset about your car? I can bring a mechanic I know to go look at it tomorrow?" London looked concerned 

silence again

"Yara!"

"Pull over!" She screamed startling him, he quickly pulled over the side of the road.

"Holy shit Yara what's wrong!?" She turned around looking at him straight in the face. She noticed hints of green in his brown eyes, he looked at her back whispering he broke the silence.

"Yar-" She closed her eyes as tight as she could and quickly leaned in  kissing him. 

Silence filled the air again.