Bonding

So it's summer break for me (Even though there's like 15 cm of snow -__- #CanadianProblems) now 5 months of working, interning and hopefully writing lol. Good news I'll be an Arts student starting in September majoring in photography! to celebrate I'll be writing two more chapters. Good news for you guys is that I'll be trying my best to write a chapter every week. So hopefully every Sunday there will be a new chapter :). 

P.S Who's watching Descendants of the Sun OMGOSH Song Joong Ki is my new husband xD

NOT EDITED 04/06/2016

After introducing each other they went inside the small yet cozy two bedroom brick bungalow. Behind them dark clouds filled the sky, flashes of lighting and crackles of thunder started. 

"It looks like we'll be getting quite a storm." Walter looked concerned, everyone agreed.

"Well lets get going and finish everything so that you guys can leave safely before it hits us." said Ethel. They all changed their shoes to water boots and walked to the farm.

"Here is your order, two bags of calla lilies, four bags of lavender, three bags of your favourite baby's breath and lamb ears, and here's one bag of lily of the valley on us. " As Walter counted the bags he noticed one bag of lavender was missing.

"Hey Ethel where's the fourth lavender bag?" They all looked around then an employee walked in 

"Diego have you seen the one bag of lavender?"  

"Oh yea Maria and Tom are still picking" Walter looked annoyed 

"It's okay we can wait" said Mae to soften the mood

"We're really sorry they were suppose to finish early this morning" 

"It's fine we'll put these in the car for now."

"Okay well then I can brew up some cups of oolong tea, Mae why not let the men take those and help me in the house instead." Said Ethel

"Oh Demetrius isn't a worker he was just nice enough to drive me here since my coworker called in sick so I can-."

"It's fine" Demetrius sighed and grabbed a bag, Mae looked embarrassed. As the men finished packing up they went inside and waited with the women. They sat in the kitchen and warmed up by the fire, even though it was spring the rain made the day cooler. Mae kept glancing at Demetrius but every time he looked back she quickly looked away which annoyed him.  Once Ethel went to gather some snacks and Walter went to get their family album to show them, Demetrius lightly shoved Mae.

"what?" Mae whispered 

Demetrius leaned on her chair and came face to face with her looking her straight in the eyes, she tried to back away but he put his hand that was leaning on the chair on the back of her head. 

"I know I'm quite good looking but don't you think it's a little rude to stare."  Demetrius whispered back annoyed, Mae's jaw almost dropped she was dumbfounded.

"Someones a little full of themselves! I wasn't-" Mae almost was shouting but bit her tongue and whispered again

"I wasn't staring" Since they we're so close Mae couldn't look straight at him. Demetrius amused was about to tease her further but heard footsteps and backed away. 

"Man I thought I lost it here's Ella's Baby album." Walter smiled 

"Mae are you okay?" said Walter, Demetrius looked at her 

"I'm...I'm fine, everything's fine." Mae smiled wide embarrassed, she saw Demetrius smirk and kicked him under the table. He stopped and glared at her she secretly showed him her fist. Walter showed them Ella's album and Ethel came back with snacks, they talked and ate for a while.