And so it begins

Hey readers!!! Here's a little christmas gift from me a new chapter! :D

Weeks have passed and the marketing team had started looking through contestants for the contest. They brought the list down to 20 groups then to 10, then 5. 

"Okay guys now we have out top 5 contestants. We should do a final around to pick our number 1." 

"Good idea Victoria, we will let the coordinators to contact those groups. I'll send our report to Mr. Salvador for finalization " said Mark. Mark walks to the office secretary and asks to talk to Mr. Salvador. The secretary calls him informing Mark is entering.

"Hello Mr. Salvador I'm here for the approval of the final contestants for our new wing contest." Mark gives him the files for him look over.

"So these are the groups names?"

"Yes each group has made a name for themselves, it's part of the marketing plan it's brings more of a fun feel to it rather than submitting their real names."

"Oh okay I understand. But I'm no architect or interior designer, so I will choose the top two and our company architect will be the one to choose the final group and be the one looking over the whole contest."

"Yes sir."

---

About 6:00 at night and Mae looked around the ceramics storage at the college for some utensils. Once she found the ones she was looking for she headed to the pottery room. She puts on the new CD of Troye Sivan's WILD album and placed her earbuds into her ears. She started the potters wheel and got to work. A couple of hours later passed and a boy runs into the room, but since Mae had earbuds on she didn't hear him. The boy noticed her and became fascinated in the large vase she'd created and without thinking got closer and ended up behind her shoulder. Mae sensed something and turnedaround.

"HOLY SHIIITTTT" Mae started to fall off her chair, the boy tried to save her but ended up falling right on top of her but placed he's hands forward so that he doesn't crush her. He's face became just inches away from hers, and through shock they stay still for a moment.

"Hello, nice vase." He smiles, Mae regains her thoughts and tries to sit upright. Noticing the boy moved and sat upright as well, both sitting on the floor. 

"What the heck, who are you?" Mae looked at him baffled 

"Sorry where's my manners, the names London, yours? 

"Why are you here? and what's up with creeping behind me?"

" Oh sorry got into a little sticky situation and needed somewhere to hide, saw your vase it's real pretty. Didn't catch your name?" 

Mae hesitates. "It's-"

"What's going on in here?" a voice from the front door, Mae turned around to see Yara. She started getting up.

"Oh hey Yara, I have no idea I almost had a heart attack by mister curious over here."

"London is that you?" 

"You know him Yara?"

"Yeah he's in my astronomy elective I told you about."

"Heya Yara!"

"Hey freak, so whatcha doing bothering my best friend?" London got up.

"I already apologized, we're just about to exchange names." He smiled 

" Yeah right, you leave my sweet little innocent friend alone" Yara walked in between London and Mae "Really Yara again with the small thing, I'm pretty much the same size as you"

"It's not my fault that your long puffy hair makes you look tiny" Yara laughed, Mae made a face. "OOMGOSH I totally forgot! Freak you've got to go I have some really important news to tell the poor victim you almost killed." 

London pouts but agrees to leave "Bye no name hope to see you again" He winks at Mae before leaving. 

"Okay guess what?!" Yara screamed 

"Wha-"

"WE WON THE CONTEST"

"Omgosh no way!" 

"Yes way! I got a call from the company and they want to see us Friday evening to go through the plan for their new wing!" 

"Okay cool I'll be there" 

"Great so I'll leave you to tending your masterpieces, I'm done classes for today so I'm heading to the darkroom to develop some film" 

Okay when I'm done I'll be heading to work come over when your finished Noah is baking his famous red velvet cupcakes that you like so much"

"AWESOME okay I'll be there!" Yara walks out of the room grinning from ear to ear a great new chapter was opening for Yara and Mae as an artist as well as an individual. This was their opportunity to showcase their talent and that was exactly what they are planning to do.