Dragonese - [Percy]

Percy's has had his fair share of brainwashing before.

The time when he almost killed Jason (even though the son of Zeus still denies to admit he was nearly murdered by him; the nerve with prideful people these days, geez), back in Circe's Island, all the time with Gaea...

He had a solid hatred on the whole "become a pawn to me so I can use you and kill you" stuff.

An animalistic growl left Percy along with four bubbles that went up into the surface. His entire brain seemed to have been thrown into a blender, mixed with all sorts of sorcery slash voodoo stuff.

He had hoped that after he encountered the Vikings and their dragon friends, all of that brainwashing and evil plotting against the ones he grew close with would stop. But he noticed that no matter how far he traveled back in time, or how many scales and wings he obtained, there would always be one that wants nothing more but be on top.

As thousands of thoughts reigned Percy's mind, the young sea-green eyed Night Fury swam around the vast ocean absentmindedly. He broke from his problems from time to time, just to make sure that he was going to the East so he could break away from the brainwashing the Alpha dragon had inflicted on him.

At first, he had caught on to a foreign sensation. He felt like something inside of him was tingling, and Percy almost thought it was the same feeling he got whenever he willed the water to obey him. But the more violent it got, the more the demigod was sure something wasn't quite right.

The high-pitched ringing that pounded his brain constantly was also a sign of no good either. And when his vision began to blur, as if he were standing amid a high-magnitude earthquake, the son of Poseidon thought that he was going mental.

Seeing Annabeth so preoccupied for him only made Percy feel worse about his previous predicament. He wanted nothing more than to ensure his girlfriend that whatever he was experiencing, it wasn't anything he couldn't take care of. Seriously though, the demigod-turned-Night Fury has been through a lot. Surely a headache such as this one wasn't worse than holding the entire sky on his bare shoulders, or surviving through Tartarus and all of its mind-twisting horrors.

But the less Percy had started to register, the more scared he got. A voice began to fill his cripled self, reminding him that he was, "In the Alpha's possession. There isn't any escape. You belong in Drago's Army."

And for whatever reason, Percy's mind started believing it. His desire to fight over the brainwashing voice began to grow dim. And he almost thought he would never regain control of himself the moment his paralyzed self almost blasted Annabeth, Jason, and Leo dead.

It was awful, and could only be compared to being stuck on a movie theater, watching how your body reacted one way, and how his soul was strapped onto the seat, not being able to do or say anything and watch the scene unfold.

The moment he had broken out of the Alpha's control, he jumped at the sea so he wouldn't hurt anybody else. It was one thing he tried to kill his demigod friends, but almost killing the love of his life? He wouldn't have ever forgiven himself.

A fish appearing in front of his face made him stop completely. He hadn't realized that all around him, a bright cyan light was illuminating the area. Fish grew curious and began to swim to the source, Percy. His irises went straight towards his chest, where true enough to form, the proud symbol of Poseidon's weapon glowed brightly.

Percy could finally sense all of his surroundings. The water current was going South. All around him, he could feel the temperature of the water to be around -5 degrees celsius, but given the fact that he would freeze to death in those conditions, his body was protected with a warm cape of 20-degree ocean water. A group of salmon was swimming above Percy's head, also heading to the South.