Finale // Percy

It took Percy longer than expected to snap the gaping Vikings back to reality. He couldn't blame them, to be honest. He'd be utterly shocked as well if he saw a teenage guy suddenly transforming into a large, raven black, toothless-winged thing.

Percy shook his head purely by instinct, adjusting his leather appendages properly on top of his back and balancing his newfound bodyweight in between his legs to be positioned upright. Meanwhile, the young adult couple was paling dangerously, their chests not even rising or falling as if they had forgotten how to breathe.

The sea-green eyed demigod wanted to tell them to calm down, but obviously, they wouldn't be able to discern a single word out of him. Instead, he opted with a guttural call, making the rest of the dragons respond back.

Something he wasn't even trying to achieve.

The son of the deceased Chief was finally coming back to his senses. "Y-you- but you- Wave-?"

His endless stuttering made Percy's mind swirl, and not in a good way. While he felt the need to explain this whole ordeal to the Vikings who've let the demigod stay with them, other matters needed to be attended. The son of Poseidon bounded over to them, mouth gaping open with the tongue out as a large dog would when he's excited, and grabbed Hiccup's wrist. He knew that the Viking would've been grossed out at the fact that slobber was getting stuck to his arm, but he was too bewildered to even feel it.

Astrid shook out of her daze and stumbled toward Percy and Hiccup, who stopped in front of a rather large stable with recognizable Norse runes etched onto the wooden columns supporting the nest. Inside, the dragon woke up from its deep slumber, the long ears pointed upward and shifting constantly at the new sounds that disturbed its sleep.

Percy- now Waverider- jumped up and down at the sight of his identical twin, trying to show his honest intentions of waking him up. Toothless responded with- well, a toothless grin of his own, tail wagging rapidly behind him.

Both Vikings were left astounded and unsure of what to do. An uneasy look crossed Hiccup's facial features as he looked straight at Percy's sea-green eyes, his forest-green own still vibrating from being flabbergasted.

"Uh, Per- I mean, Waverider," he spoke out uncomfortably, scratching the back of his head in the process. It was a habit that Percy felt completely relatable. "What are you doing? Heck, why are we in the stables?"

Percy, using his alter ego form to his advantage, pointed to Hiccup's Night Fury companion with his snout, the latter also growing curious as to why they needed his aid all of a sudden. The last thing Percy remembered of seeing Toothless was back when he defended Berk and Hiccup from the Alpha, glowing neon blue lines etching his scaly black body.

And while he was sent down here to get a power nap from the amount of effort he did to challenge a huge beast such as the rogue Bewilderbeast, something was itching the half-blood's godly side that didn't let him off the hook. Not since Toothless crashed to nap.

The sea-green eyed Night Fury realized he was mentally scolding himself for not speaking up about his plan before having the brilliant idea of turning into a dragon. At least now he really knew why Annabeth loved to call him Seaweed Brain.

Dam.

They had little to no time, though, and Percy would have to do the best impressions to convince Hiccup and Astrid to join him in the last battle against Drago. So, he puffed up his chest, Poseidon's symbol of power contrasting with his midnight scaly skin, wings unfurled to commence the acting.

Before anyone said or did anything, the stable's roof started to tremble. The dragons immediately got nervous and started to run inside their respective housings. Squawks, growls, and whimpers bounced off the cavernous building as the two humans and Night Furies started to find the source of the natural disturbance.