Epi -1

ZAIVA POV:

I left my house just to buy some fresh vegetables and fruits as my mom said me to. After buying vegetables and fruits I called my mom to ask her whether she wants anything additionally. Im waiting just to hear the answer phone but it seems like she's not gonna answer so I dismissed the call and continued to walk on the road.

While I was crossing the road , I saw a car to my left in just a few centimetres away from me . I jumped and before I could scream my lungs out , It was a BOOM..!!!.

It's been a month since I had that accident.  Eventhough when I'm not fully recovered till now , I can walk and talk . When the road walkers took me to the hospital , the doctor said that I had broken my ribs. I was literally scared to death when i heard that but the next words of the doctor made me relaxed "But as you were young it'll recover naturally."

Now am walking down the hallway of my school. Ahhhh!!!! I forgot to say one thing that is since that accident happened I can hear weird sounds and noises. At first I was scared but after that I got used to it. To be honest now also I can hear some weird sounds and I'm wondering from where these noises are coming from. My legs started to follow the noise . I was surprised when my legs stopped in front of my classroom and even more surprised when I saw yeonjun in the last bench of my class , laying his head on the desk and crying silently. A part of my heart said to ask him why he's crying and the other part of my heart said "He's your bully , don't be nice to him." Yeah he is my bully . Wanna know how he became a bully to me . As I joined this school , I came to know that he was the top grade student of the school and everyone said no one can break his records till he leaves . So I decided to change the school's record history.  As I decided,  I broke yeonjun record too but he didn't liked it. At first he tried to Break my records through the coming exams but he can't and when he came to know that he can't,  he started to bully me . Whenever I enter the school's hallway , he'll tell me to carry his bag , to do his homework , to carry his food to canteen , then he'll beat me if I get any good name from his favourite mams. He's such a handsome psychopath. You'll be wondering why I'm admiring my bully cuz you itself can't control admiring if you see him.

I chose to obey the first part of my heart and went closer to him and asked "Yo! Yeonjun..!! What happened....?" I flinched when he suddenly lifted his head and asked me "Zaiva...?". I replied him with a question when I saw his surprised face "Why you seeing me like you have didn't met me for years." He again questioned still with the surprised face "Can you see me?". I laughed hard at his question and answered him "Yo fool!! Not only me , everyone can see you. Why you acting like a fool now...?." I stopped laughing when I saw his surprised face turning into a serious one . He questioned "I'm serious zaiva tell me , can you see me...?." I replied him with a 'Yes' and the next words of him literally made me to faint "Bu- b- but zaiva..!!" . He stopped for a while and said "I'M DEAD". I was fainted.

She can see spirits , but how is it possible?  Is it because of the accident?  Will she be a friend of yeonjun forgetting that he was a bully?.
READ TO FIND!!!!💖💁

This is my first yeonjun fanfiction.
I hope you guys will like it. Sorry for my bad English because English is not my native.