Epi-4

ZAIVA POV:
"Yes! Yeonjun I would like to hold your hands whenever, wherever, forever -ever - ever" I said as I confessed him my feelings. I saw his face which was awestruck. I quickly regreted about what I told earlier. "Zai-" before he could say something , I said "oh ma- , I'm just kidding. Why I wanna hold your hands when I will have my husband in the future." I fake chuckled. Those words came only from my mouth but not from the heart because I love him that much. I'm just worrying that what if he feels the same way and will feel hurt by regretting why he didn't confessed me before he decided to sucide. Wait a minute! Till now I don't know the reason why he decided to sucide. I decided to ask him who was standing in the corner of the rooftop, seeing the students in the ground floor, roaming here and there. I moved to the spot where he is and asked "Yeonjun, may I know why you decided to sucide". "Stop it zaiva!" He Shouted suddenly which made me to flinch. He continued "Don't act like you care for me, I know you hate me so much till now because I'm your bully so, don't please cuz I don't know why but I'm keep on going crazy for you every single day, minutes and seconds so, please. Leave me alone."
A tear escaped his eyes while he walked away from me. Leaving me dumbfounded. I thought what happened to this guy, why he's shouting at me for no reason and crying for no reason. Maybe he has a sad story and that's why he's acting like this. Don't worry yeonjun I'll make all the things alright for you.

YEONJUN POV:
I was literally shocked as my lips curled into a little grin which didn't looked like I'm smiling but looked I'm in awestruck but the next words of her made me feel like a knife stabbed my heart deep inside. "Oh ma! I'm just kidding why I wanna hold your hands when I will have my husband in the future." She chuckled but little did my heart said it was fake. I turned and walked to the corner of the rooftop just to not to let her see my eyes which is going to burst into tears anytime. Why am I expecting her to say that she loves me, I'm her bully she definitely hates me but I guess she don't have to act like she cares because it's giving me false hopes. Suddenly I heard a concerned voice spoke behind me "Yeonjun, may I know why you decided to sucide." Here we go again, she acts like she cares. I shouted "Stop it zaiva!!" Which made her flinched and I continued "Don't act like you care for me, I know you hate me so much because I'm your bully so don't please cuz I don't know why but I'm keep on going crazy every single day, minute and seconds so, please. Leave me alone." A tear escaped my eyes as I walked away from her and went downstairs. I stayed in the comfort room for some minutes because my figure didn't disappeared and after 35-40 minutes my figure slowly started to disappear. I went to my classroom as my figure completely disappeared now. To my surprise, Zaiva was not in the classroom which made me to think that she was hurted by my words and still staying in the rooftop. I let out a big sigh and took a seat in the last bench. Somewhat my heart felt guilty for shouting at her like that. I saw soobin and Morgan searching for zaiva and there she entered the class. I lowered my head as soon as I saw her. Suddenly I felt her presence beside me. I wondered why she wanna take a seat beside me when I acted so rude towards her a hour ago and I felt more guilty thinking that what if she really cares for me. I heard her voice as she spoke in a cute apologising tone "I'm sorry if I asked your personal matter which makes you sad." I turned to see her who was lowering her head and playing with her uniform's tie while her bangs are swinging in the air. I couldn't help but a small grin appeared on my face. I lifted her chin up and said "Actually you don't have to say sorry cuz I'm the one who Shouted at you for no reason and now I can't even forgive myself for saying that you act like you care for me but as I recollected the past, I remembered how you care for me even when I'm your bully! I'm sorry." I said as I held my ears using my both hands trying to be cute.

IN PAST (STILL YEONJUN'S POV:)
I was sitting in the park with dried teardrops on my face and some bruises on my body because of my abusive father whipped me with his belt a few hours ago. As I remembered some of my happiest moments with him, again a teardrop rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it when I heard a sweet voice calling me from behind "Yeonjun?". I turned to see zaiva standing with a worried expression and taking a seat beside me. She held my hands still with the worried expression on her face and looked at my bruises. She asked "Who did this to you?" I replied "No one" my teardrops started to roll down my cheeks again. She said "Lemme get a med kit for you" as she placed her soft right thumb finger on my cheeks wiping the tears and left the place. I felt very disgusted for being a bully to a sweetest person in this world. After some minutes , I saw her running towards my direction with a med kit in her hand. Once she reached me, she started to treat my bruises and wounds. By seeing her, sorry, admiring her a small smile crept on my face thinking how she can be this kind to her bully which made me to fall in love with her more.

IN PRESENT (ZAIVA POV:)
I found him really cute when he said a sorry by pinching his ears. I said "It's ok!" as I chuckled at his cute reaction and then he asked me "Why are you chuckling at me?"Now with a pouty face which made me to chuckle again while I was chuckling, I heard a familiar voice spoke behind me "Why are you laughing like an idiot, when no one is there joking to make you chuckle!" Soobin questioned and before I could answer soobin , Morgan questioned "where have you been all this time? We have been searching for you last two classes but you nowhere to be seen!". I quickly answered "Yup! I was in the rooftop with yeonjun." There I saw the shocking faces of soobin, Morgan including yeonjun too. "Zaiva should be mocking us right now!" Said Morgan but I again said "No! I was with yeonjun really! You know, Now also he was sitting beside me! I was chuckling at his cute reactions earlier." I saw yeonjun who was shaking his head vigorously signalling me to shut my mouth. "What?" Asked soobin with a confused look. "Yup! Lemme show him to you guys!" I said as I held yeonjun's hand. The next second his figure started to appear a lil by Lil and completely appeared after some seconds. I saw soobin who was shocked and placing his right hand on his mouth and Morgan with a 'AH' look in her face. I turned to face yeonjun and smiled then he returned it back.

Will soobin and Morgan accept yeonjun as a spectre friend? What's the reason for his sucide? And why he keeps on hiding the reason? Is it because of his abusive father? Then what about his mom? What happened to her?

READ TO FIND💖

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi guys! Hope you liked this chapter! If you find any mistake you can tell me. Btw I'm signing off here. See you in next episode. Sorry forgot say something! Did you watched the loolaplooza performance of txt. Again they did their best for us. So a warmful thankyou for our babies. Bye!