Epi-2

AUTHOR POV:
It was raining heavily outside. The breaking news of flood is flashing on the TV which is backside of the woman who's standing by holding her five year old daughter hands , shouting at her husband "leave me and my daughter alone please!". "If you wanna leave , you two can leave right now!" Shouted the man but they two don't know that the kid can understand that they were fighting. The woman dragged the girl outside of the house knowing there was a flood outside. Tears started to fall from the woman's eyes continously and by seeing her mom crying the kid too started to cry. The poor mother and daughter walking on the mid road getting wet by the heavy rain . When the thunder strikes the kid screamed her lungs out by closing her ears using her both hands. Zaiva woke up as Morgan sprinkled some water on her face.

ZAIVA POV:
I woke up just to see morgan's face but not yeonjun. I took a deep breath and thought about the nightmare that I had a few minutes ago. When I heard a soft voice spoke behind me , I came back to reality. "Are you ok zaivie?" Morgan's soft voice echoed in the empty classroom. "I'm ok morgs, just morning dizziness, we can go to our classes now." I said casually to Morgan like nothing happened. "Are you sure?." Morgan worriedly questioned . "Sure" I gave a fake smile as I'm ok. We went to our classes as I asked Morgan why we are not having not having a class in that classroom and Morgan replied that the classroom was closed for some reasons by talking about that we reached our new classroom . A smiling soobin appeared in front of us and said "Hey zaiva! How are you? I heard that you had an accident last month. Are you ok now?". "Yeah I'm fine soobin" while I was replying soobin , I again saw yeonjun sitting in the last bench of my new classroom. I thought of asking morgan's boyfriend soobin about yeonjun as he was a friend of yeonjun too. "Hey! Soobin , do you know what happened to yeonjun. Soobin's happy face turned into a sad one and he was about to cry , when Morgan noticed it ,she asked "What bunny! What happened?". A tear escaped from soobin's eyes , his lips stuttered while saying something "Ye-Yeon-Yeonjun committed sucide." He started to cry very loudly and tried to say something but before that Morgan dragged him into the class and made him sit on a bench. He's crying very loudly when Morgan wiping his tears and consoling him . Yeah yeonjun and soobin were best friends. They were like brothers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IN PAST: ( AUTHOR POV:)
"Hey soobin" yeonjun Shouted loudly from the back of soobin but soobin didn't hear as he was interestingly watching a girl playing throwball with her friends. Yeonjun tapped soobin's head to get his attention. "Ouch! What you want?." Soobin turned to the girl again by smiling. "Who are you watching at?" Yeonjun questioned. Soobin pointed at a girl and blushed a bit. "Wait a minute , are you blushing? Huh cringe" yeonjun said by gritting his teeth. Soobin with a smirk said "Hey you love zaiva right! I know you are bullying her just to get her attention." Soobin laughed hard by saying that. Embarrassed yeonjun hit soobin with his basket ball which he took to the ground to play with soobin. "And Mr. Soobin remember one thing , the girl who you are watching at is zaiva's bestfriend I mean who is going to be my future relative , so you better be nice to me so I can help you to get married with her as I'm her relative."said yeonjun. "But Mr. Yeonjun first confess zaiva then only that girl will become your relative ok." Said soobin in a teasing way and again yeonjun with a embarrassed face hit soobin with his muscular arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ZAIVA POV: (PRESENT)
I saw yeonjun coming towards us with a worried expression in his face. He took a seat beside soobin but soobin can't see him. He tried to wipe his teary eyes but sadly his hands gone into soobin's face , Yeah he can't touch things as he was a spectre. The students who were roaming around the classroom started to go to their respective places knowing that the teacher is coming. Soobin and Morgan went to their places while I'm standing in the middle of the class don't know where to sit and there I saw only one place left which is beside yeonjun.

Will she take a seat beside yeonjun?
Who is that woman and kid that appeared in zaiva's nightmare?
Will yeonjun help her to find that?.
READ TO FIND!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS💖