Epi-11 [Meeting Babycakes]

ZAIVA'S POV:
I stood in front of the mirror while fixing my makeup. Yeonjun in the outside who's waiting for me shouted "Babes, shall we get going?". "Coming junnie" I replied by shouting as I stepped out of the room only to bump into Morgan. "Hey, Morgs! What made you to visit me?" I asked with a bright smile on my face since I was happy to meet my childhood bestie after a long time, yeah I'm going to meet my babycakes after 6 years of searching for her. "Where you ready to go?" Asked Morgan by crossing her hands with a sad pout on her face which looked really cute as she was shorter than me. "To meet one of my childhood friend madam" I answered as yeonjun shouted "Baby! what taking you so long?!". while walking into the house again to check up on me, yeonjun saw me and morgan and continued "Oh! Shorty is the reason!" he said as he chuckled and also made me to chuckle. "Hey why you laughing?".morgan questioned as she continued "Is it because of the foxy?!. Is he here? If it is because of him, Make him to appear now!!"  she finished with a cute angry pout on her face which made me and yeonjun to laugh at her more as I held yeonjun's hands and made him to appear and so morgan started to shout at him "Hey! You foxy, making fun of me huh! Be grateful to god that you are a spectre orelse you would have had bruises on your face by right Now!!"."Yo! Yo! calm down Shawty!  Where is your lovey dovey bunny?" Yeonjun said as morgan replied "FIRST OF ALL! STOP CALLING ME SHORTY!! OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET IT  LATER AFTER I LEAVE". "Why I will regret about your leaving?" Yeonjun questioned morgan while shoving his right hand into his pocket on which he was wearing a black wrist watch."Oh! Ok then let me cancel the double date that I arranged for you and zaivie, me and binnie. Let me go for it as a single date,ONLY ME AND BINNIE!" Morgan replied as her lips curled into a smirk and by shoving both of her hands into her pockets, She was about to leave when yeonjun shouted her a 'sorry'. Seeing both of them messing with each other, time went on as I realised that Jonida will be waiting for me "oops! Hey junnie it's getting late! Baby Cakes will be waiting for me" I grabbed yeonjun's hands as I dragged him out. "Morgs! I gotta go! I'm really sorry" I said as she replied "it's ok zaivie! See ya later". I left the place holding junnie's hands walking on the road to meet my babycakes. I couldn't able to describe how I feel right now. Meeting her after years made me nervous and excited at the same time. "Seems like someone is so excited to meet her bestie after years!" Yeonjun cooed as I chuckled saying a 'Yes'.

YEONJUN'S POV:
                              Walking on the road, holding her hands while my heads down,watching our steps, my lips curled into a small smile. I lifted my heads up only to, my eyes land on a familiar person who is walking towards our direction from a far distance. A little more closer, I found out that's my......
Dad

I saw him turning into some Street and so I wanted to talk with him. "Baby! I just wanna meet an important person! You go and meet your bestie, I will join you soon!" I said as she hummed as a response. I dashed to find him and I saw him waiting for the bus at the bus stop. "Appa!!" I shouted just to claim his attention but he didn't. I dashed towards him and spoke "Appa!". Turning his head towards me, he rubbed his eyes and widened his eyes. "Junnie! Is that really you?!" Tears welled up his eyes as he spoke. "Yes Appa! It's me. Come on let's not talk here" I said as I grabbed his hands and dragged him to a park nearby.
While tears started to drip continuously from his eyes, he touched my skin which was so cold and spoke "I'm sorry junnie! It's all because of me! I know I'm the reason for your mom's death! And also the reason for you jumping from the building! But I'm glad that God gave me a second chance to live because of you! Thank God you are alive!" Wiping his tears he held my hands. "But appa! I'm not alive!" I exclaimed!

ZAIVA'S POV:
                          Entering into the café, I saw a girl where I can see only her back pose, wearing a pink gown with white spots. I took steps front to confirm if it's my babycakes and yes it's my babycakes. Hands on the table and her cute bangs swaying in the hair while she is listening to songs, I giggled as I saw her and mumbled "cute". I approached and tapped her shoulders "Babycakes". She turned her head with widened eyes. "Bubbles" she cooed, her pink rosy lips curled into a huge grin as she hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much" she said as I felt tear drops on my shoulder as she was hugging me placing her head on my shoulders. "I missed you too" I mumbled as I caressed her hair. Pulling out from the minute hug, we took a place in a table facing opposite to each other. "How you doing babycakes?! You have grown into a beautiful and a pretty girl!" I said for which she replied "You too bubbles and I'm really fine but what about you?! Do your dad treats you well?!" She questioned only to make me confused "Yes babycakes! Of course my mom and dad treats me well!" I answered as her eyes widened and made her to question me loud. "YOUR MOM IS ALIVE?!". I saw her nervous face as she is gulping her own saliva, waiting for my answer. "Yes babycakes! My mom is alive!" I replied. Sweat rolled down from her forehead as she grabbed my hands and said "But zaiva! You know what! I left this place because of your dad threatening my family to leave Seoul giving money just because I saw the footage of your dad killing your mom!". "WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

YEONJUN'S POV:
                              "But yeonjun! You are not dead! You were in COMA and I thought you woke up since I didn't visited you in hospital for a week!". My dad said as I exclaimed "IM NOT DEAD THEN!".

What?! Yeonjun is alive?!
Will he confess the truth to zaiva!?
What about zaiva's real mom?!
Why zaiva's dad killed her real mom?!
Why zaiva can't able to remember what happened before her age of 7.!

Read to find!? 🤗❤️

Babycakes! I hope you liked it❤️
moon_light_nini