Epi-9

AUTHOR POV:
                           'It's just like magic feeling your touch! Oh it's a rush no one else has it. It's just like magic~' Zaiva woke up by the alarm with a smile on her face."Yeah its just like magic as I'm the one who can touch you and feel you when no one else can do it!" She mumbled to herself smiling like an idiotic creature. She went to her bathroom to take a quick shower and after that, she wore her uniform and finished her breakfast before going to school she planted a kiss on her mother's cheek and left for school.
She was early to the school as she was really excited to see yeonjun. After reaching her school she straightly  went to her locker and arranged the books, when she felt a presence beside her and she well know who it is.

ZAIVA POV:
                     As I was arranging my books in the locker, I felt someone's presence beside me and of course I know who it is. THE CHOI YEONJUN.
"Already missed me huh?" He asked with a mischievous laugh. "Of course 'NOT' why I wanna miss you?" I asked raising one of my eyebrow. He still with the playful laugh said "Then why are you so early to the school pabo when you are the one who always comes late. Just because to see my handsome face right??" His mischievous laugh grew wider when I left the place by running faking an angry face. He followed me by shouting "Zaivie I'm just kidding baby!!" I heard his voice far away from me as I came very distant from him by running. I entered my class which was empty as it is early in the morning and I sat on the usual bench where I used to sit. Yeah! The last bench. After sometime I saw yeonjun at the entrance of the classroom, breathing heavily placing his hands on his knees for support, and his gaze towards me with a pout on his face which really looked cute. "Yo! Zaivie why you left me alone!!! And you didn't even listen to my shoutings how poor boyfriend iam" as he finished saying that, a guy entered the class through yeonjun's soul. Yeonjun continued by pointing his fingers to himself "See my life sucks!!!". Without me knowing I laughed which made the guy in my classroom to look at me weirdly from top to bottom, I felt embarrassed when yeonjun started to laugh and I motioned him to come to the rooftop. Once we arrived the rooftop I made his soul to appear and I clasped my fingers with his and smiling widely I made my way to the classroom with him. He just stared my face like it's the last day of him in this world. "Why are you staring at me like that??" I asked as I chuckled once we sat in the last bench. He answered to my question "Cuz you are looking more beautiful than everyday zaivie". "You wanna make me blush!!" I said as I hit his arms playfully and continued "and if you tried to make me blush, well consider it as you succeeded it" I smiled. He gave a soft chuckle and the mam entered the class, so the class went silent.

TIME SKIP ( AFTER SCHOOL)AT THE ROOFTOP

"Well zaivie!! How we gonna call your mom, I mean the lady who appeared in your dream and also appeared when you were in the hospital" Yeonjun questioned. "I too don't have a idea, junnie. Let's try" I answered him as I closed my eyes to call the woman through my thoughts and when I opened my eyes, sadly there is no one. I turned and heaved a heavy sigh and he patted my back saying "it's OK just leave it maybe she rested in peace I guess and that's why she's not here." Then I questioned him "Junnie, if that woman rested in peace means why can't you rest in peace?" His facial expressions turned into sad one when I questioned him. He puts his head down and in a low voice he replied "Not until my dad stops selling drugs". "What?" I was shocked when I heard him saying that his dad sells drugs. "Well, wanna know why I decided to suicide zaivie?". I shook my head as 'Yes'. He continued "Well, it's because of my dad who abused me and my mom"

FLASHBACK ( YEONJUN POV)
                                                        "Yeonjunnie!! Come to me" I turned to see my mom with a beautiful smile on her face. I sprinted towards the bedroom as she was trying to feed me food. Yeah I was 5 years old that time."Yeonjun it's the last spoon, so have it" she said as she smiled again but I again started to run towards the bedroom and that's where my dad entered the house. "See Mr. Choi, your son is not obeying my words" my mom complained about me to my dad as she saw him. "Well, yeonjun ah don't make your sweet mom angry. If you finish your food I'll take you to the park but if you didn't finish, I won't take you to the park" my dad said as I pouted and my mom chuckled and my dad hugged my mom and me.

PRESENT (STILL YEONJUN POV)

"My mom and dad loved each other very much until we ran out of money. Yeah we became poor because my dad's company went down in loss". I heaved a sigh before continuing"Nowadays People trusting money than the human right? They think that life is nothing without money" I sad chuckled as I said that "Cuz my dad did. He thought my mom was cheating on him with another man but my mom who beared all the pain just to live with him happily not caring about the money. Even though when my dad abused me and my mom everyday, my mom didn't give up on my dad. He wanted to divorce my mom but mom didn't do it Cuz she thought about me. She didn't wanted me to live with a single parent and dad to our surprise again became  nice to me and my mom. We got money and my mom was happy about that and she suspected that how my dad earning a large amount of money when my dad's company still in loss. She found out that my dad became a drug dealer and she found out that my dad also using those drugs. When my dad was about to use the drug in the middle of the hall by watching TV, my mom stopped him and that's where my dad's anger rose up and he took the vase that was placed in the table beside him and hit my mom in the head with the vase. My mom went to an unconscious state,blood started to bleed from her head where he attacked her and my dad crouched down saying "Baby, wake up please. Baby, I'm sorry". He literally acted like a mentally unstable person and when he checked her breath, he found out that she was not alive anymore.He had his eyes on the verge of tears but little did he know that I'm watching him from behind and he turned his head to my side which sent shivers down my spine. I was 15 years old that time and I know I'm mature to handle the situation, to stop him from hitting my mother but fear took over me. He turned his head to my side and said "It's all because of you!!! It's you and it's only you, she died because of you" he said shouting. I started to cry cuz I know that my mom is no longer with me to protect me from that devil" My tears started roll down like like a waterfalls without me knowing and I saw Zaiva wiping those tears from my cheeks saying "Don't cry junnie, Now I'm here with you to protect you anyways. Let's see who can abuse you" she said it with a cute proud smile and I chuckled in my tears. I continued "After the death of my mom, my dad started to abuse me continously sometimes I really wanted to suicide but my one and only best and caring friend and a brother soobin motivated me to live. I just wanted to live for him and only for him and that's where I met you,  to be honest Zaiva it's it's a love at first sight you know.... I told soobin about this and he said he'll help me. I liked how you care for me when my dad abused me didn't even thinking about the fact that I'm your bully." I smiled through my tears and she returned it back. "Cuz, I too had a crush on you idiot!"  She said as she flicked my forehead and I know she's been trying to change the topic as I was crying talking about the past. WELL THAT'S WHERE I FELT LUCKY TO HAVE HER IN MY LIFE💖.

Well! They have the same past. Because zaiva's father is the one who killed zaiva's mother and yeonjun's father is the one who killed yeonjun's mother. What a coincidence!! What will happen in their lives next??

READ TO FIND💖

A/N.
I'm really sorry for the late update cuz I had my exams but even though they all are finished last week itself, I didn't updated because I started to write the episode that time only lol!! But promising you that I'll update the next update ASAP.💖
LOVE YOU💖💖 BYE BYE💙💙