Epi-7

ZAIVA POV:
                      As we pulled out from the kiss, different types emotions like sad, happiness,nervous,fear started to rush inside me. "I LOVE YOU, ZAIVIE" He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine and to look at him wi th widened eyes. "But yeon-" before I could finish my sentence, he continued. "I know zaiva, you won't accept me but I just wanna confess my feelings and I don't need the answer really, I should've confessed you before I decided to commit a sucide, who knows maybe I'll be dropped the plan of commiting sucide if i had confessed my feelings for you" He sadly chuckled which literally broke my heart into million pieces. He continued "But now I don't wanna bury my feelings inside me and worry about it everyday and that's why I confessed. I'm sorry that I bullied and tortured you everyday but I just did those just to claim your attention and it's not intention. I love you so much, words can't describe my love for you,  now I regretting that I didn't confessed you when I'm alive." He finished as a teardrop escaped his eyes. "Now let's just leave this matter aside and tell me about the help you wanted to ask me!" He said as he  wiped the tears that rolled down his cheeks while he's talking. "But jun-" I again cut off by him saying "ZAIVA!!! I said tell me about the help you wanted to ask me and let's just leave this!!!, just leave my fucking feelings alone cuz it's worthless now! Please just leave it!!" He shouted as he cried loudly which made me to feel the pain of thorn in the heart. Every words of him stung my heart with different types of thornes. I hate when he cries cuz that will make me weak. His beautiful smile is my only medicine. I hugged him and patted his back to console him and after minutes, he stopped crying and pulled away form the hug and he continued "So, shall we talk about your problem!" As he smiled through the pain. I felt very guilty by seeing him in that situation and I replied his question "of course yeonjun, let's talk about it". I started to narrate the things that happened. "So, you wanna know, is that woman is your real mom right?"He questioned. "Yeah!" I answered in a second without any hesitation and he replied "For that you have to look back into your past zaiva!". "But I don't remember a single thing that happened before my age of 7."I said as I sadly pouted. He chuckled at my pouty face and said "Maybe something happened when you are 7 and that's why you don't remember the things that happened before your age of 7, I guess" He finished it with a serious face. I replied him with a 'Hmmm' and he said "We should talk about this to that woman but how will you call her?" I replied "I don't know either". "So let's try calling her tomorrow at the school's rooftop after finishing classes ok!" He said as he tried to get from the place ready to go back. He walked to the terrace entrance and stopped when I called him "Junnie". He turned with a surprised face as I called with his pet name. I continued "You know what!, it's better to be a soulmate of spectre than to be a girlfriend of a human" He's still with the surprised face and I continued "You'll be my side in a second if I call you through my heart and love comes from the heart and you come if I think about you who is in my heart and this is called love and  I LOVE YOU" I finished my sentence and there his tears started to fall down continously and he ran up to me and hugged me and said "I too love you so much zaivie, I love you and always will" and he lift my feet off the ground and spin me around , he made me crazier. I looked at his eyes which is shining with love like the stars in the sky. I got lost in his  eyes.

Wow! What a love! I'm jelly bruh😩😩

HAPPY BDAY TO THE 4TH GENZ IT BOY AND MY ULT BIAS WRECKER💙

WE MOAS WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT IN EVERYWAYS BABY!!! LOVE YOU💖
ENJOY YOUR DAY!💖
SUCH A AWESOME CARE TAKER OF TXT, YOU ARE
WE ALL LOVE YOU💖