Epi-3

AUTHOR POV:
She let out a big sigh while taking a seat beside yeonjun. She saw him watching soobin who didn't stopped his tears and lowering his head. She had an emotional attack when she heard his lips mumbled "I'm sorry soobin." She was not listening to her teacher's lecture but kept watching at yeonjun, when she felt something watery at the back of her hands. She looked at her hands just to see her 'CRUSH'S' teardrops on her hands which made her heart broke into million pieces. Yeah Yeonjun is a crush of Zaiva but she didn't told him as she thought that he don't like her and that's why he's bullying her. Eventhough when she hated the bully yeonjun, she loved the yeonjun who is kind to the others.

IN PAST:[ STILL AUTHOR'S POV:]
While Zaiva and Morgan are way back to their home , Zaiva saw yeonjun in a park which she was crossing by. He was talking to a kid by adjusting his height as equal to the kid, so she went inside the park and hid behind a tree just to eavesdrop what they are talking about . "Hey What happened? Why are you crying ?." Yeonjun asked the kid with a questionable expression which made zaiva to giggle at his cute reaction.
"I fell from the swing" the kid answered still crying. Yeonjun again questioned the kid "May I know your age bro?". "Five" said the kid. "OMG! Then you are a man not a boy , mens should not cry , You know?" Said yeonjun with a fake surprised expression which is really cute.
"Yes , hyung I'm a man , I should not cry." Said the kid by wiping his tears. Yeonjun replied "Yes , you should not cry , now go and play." Which made her think that he was the sweetest and the rudest person she have met in her life. She slightly blushed and said "Ouch!!" When Morgan hit her head from the back. "Come on, let's go idiot" Morgan said as Zaiva followed her.

PRESENT:[ YEONJUN POV:]
While I was crying by seeing my bestfriend crying , I heard a soft voice spoke "You're a man right then why are you crying?" Zaiva said remembering me the incident that happened in a park a few months ago. I turned to see a smiling zaiva which made me to stop my tears and smile towards her. I loved her so much , still now I'm loving her so much but I can't confess it to her as am a ghost now. I should've confessed her before I decided to commit a sucide but fear of rejection made me to lock up my feelings in my heart. While I was in my thoughts she waved her hands infront of my eyes signalling me to come back to reality. "Hey!What happened?" I saw her worried face but why she's worrying for the one who tortured her everyday, I thought. "I'm fine!" I said with a smile on my face. The next action of Zaiva really made me to widen my eyes and gulp hard at the same time. She held my hand and that's where my gaseous figure started to appear a Lil by Lil for my surprise, suddenly she jerked off my hands from hers , looking at me with a widen eyes , seems like she was scared. My heart was like a racing horse now. How?Why it has to happen, when she was touching? Like that so many questions started to run in my mind. I thought of asking her to touch my hands again and I did. "Hey! Can you touch my hands again" I asked still with a surprised face. She approached my hands to touch but the teacher called out her name "MISS ZAIVA WATSON" She flinched and turned her head towards the teacher.
"Yes mm- mam" She replied. "Are you even listening to me, I am watching you since the class started, seems like you've lost somewhere." The teacher Shouted at her while zaiva lowered her head. The teacher continued , the next words of her made me and zaiva to look at her "Are you in love?" She asked with a disgusted face. Zaiva immediately ran out of the class signalling me to come outside. I went outside and searched for zaiva but she was nowhere to be seen then I remembered that she'll go to the rooftop if she got upset or something

IN PAST:[YEONJUN POV :]
                                                 After I bullied zaiva , I saw her running to the rooftop so I followed her just to see her sitting in a corner and crying silently which made to feel guilty. I wanted to approach her and say a sorry but my ego stopped me from doing that so I left silently.

IN PRESENT: [ STILL YEONJUN POV:]
            I ran as fast as I could to reach the rooftop and I saw zaiva there standing lonely. I approached her when she flinched by my sudden presence. "Hey its you! I thought it was someone else" She said and I answered as I chuckled "How could someone else would come if you asked me to follow you". She too chuckled at my statement and asked "Hey did you noticed? Your figure appeared when I touched your hands." I thought omg I totally forgot  about that and I immediately answered "Yes! Can you touch me again". I saw her eyes searching for my hands so I showed her my hands signalling her to touch it and then she slowly held my hands which felt butterflies in my stomach. My figure started to appear a lil by Lil . Now my full figure appeared and there where,  to my surprise she hugged me . I felt her teardrops dripping on my chest but over the t-shirt. I was confused why she was crying? She suddenly spoke "Yeonjun! I thought you left me in this f*cking world alone but now I guess you've another chance to bully me." She laughed in her tears. I pushed her by holding her shoulders and said still holding her shoulders "Zaiva I can seen by others only when you touch me , so you're gonna hold my hands forever" I said as I sadly chuckled knowing that she would say 'No, of course. Why would I?' but the answer of hers is totally different from what I thought. She said "Yes! Yeonjun I would like to hold your hands whenever, wherever,forever - ever - ever."

What!!! Did zaiva really confessed to yeonjun? Why zaiva is the one who can see yeonjun and make yeonjun to be seen by others? Is it because they are fate to be soulmates?  Why yeonjun committed a sucide?
READ TO FIND!!!!💖
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH😘

AUTHORS NOTE:
                                I guess you caught the song guys that last line by zaiva was a line of blackpink's song if you found the song just comment it.
Btw stream GBGB to 50M let's do it moas for our babies. Bye😘❤