Epi-6

ZAIVA'S POV :
I opened my eyes just to see a smiling yeonjun standing in front of me and saying "Anything for you! BABY". I smiled which made Morgan to let out a sigh and ask "Hey! Zaivie, why are you smiling like that? Is that fox is here?". I turned my head to see her with a confused look and to ask "What do you mean by fox? Morgs". "Hey! I'm asking about that choi fucking yeonjun!" She said as she laughed at her own joke. "Ewww" I said and turned to see yeonjun when a pillow was thrown on my head by Morgan. I grabbed that pillow and  I threw it on her face . She again grabbed another but before she could threw it on me, I started to run away from her but she didn't leave me , she followed me with the pillow in her hands. I grabbed the penguin plushie from the shelf to threw it on her as my defence. She threw the pillow on me but I kicked it with my legs and threw the plushie on her face and made her knocked out. "I give up!" She said earning a chuckle from me. "You should've called me later, I mean you should've called me after you guys stop fighting" said yeonjun by chuckling then I remembered that yeonjun was here the whole fucking pillow fight. With a embarrassed smile I turned to Morgan and again grabbed the plushie and I threw it on her. "Hey! I said I give up then why are you hitting me with that plushie again? I'll kill you girl" said Morgan with a angry pout face which made her look cute. "You guys should stop fighting now! Zaiva stop throwing the plushies on her" He said still chuckling which made him to look cute. The wrinkles down his eyes while he's smiling is cute, his lips oh ma- simple but addictive, his eyes which shine like the stars in the sky when he smiles or laughs, Everything made me to think that he's PER-FECT.I admire him so much cuz I love him that much."Hey! stop starring at me like that! I know I'm handsome" He said it with a smirk. Fuck- he's so damn hot when he smirks. I wish I could synthesise a perfect damn hot guy like him. "Hey! Don't be so confident! Ok" I said it with a perfect smirk on my face . "Hey! Are you ok? Why are you talking alone? Is yeonjun there?" I turned to see a worried Morgan, worrying that I'm talking alone as she can't see yeonjun in a gaseous state. "Hey! I'm fine and yes yeonjun is here since the pillow fight" I said as I laughed and saw Morgan who is with a embarrassed face now. "Hey! You Should've told me earlier" She said by hitting me with her soft hands which didn't made to feel like she punched but made me to feel like I was hitted by a wind. "OK let's make yeonjun to appear in front of you!" I said as I went near yeonjun and hugged him and there he's figure started to appear. After pulling out from the hug I saw him blushing which made me to smirk again and he saw it , turning his head to the other side in embarrassment. I laughed at him and soon Morgan realised why I'm laughing and she joined me too. "So you guys called me to tease me huh?" He asked while his head still facing the other side. "Sweetheart why can't you see my eyes?" I said as I chuckled. Morgan too joined "Yo! Yeonjun full fill your baby's wish." She said as she laughed at him. "If you guys are done then im leaving" He said. "Hey! Don't be mad! I just teased you but I'm here to ask you a help" I said as I stopped laughing . He turned to me "Then proceed-" He said. "Shall we go to the terrace, it'll be more peaceful" I said as I smiled towards yeonjun. *cough cough* "someone is indirectly saying that they don't need me in the conversation." Morgan said in a uninteresting tone. "Hey! You can come too, if you want to" I said while she answered "Ahh! I won't get things by asking, You guys can go!" To make me sad pout. ( To be honest This is the real character of Morgan. Yeah she is my bestie. Ok let's get back into the story)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
●●●Time skip●●●
( At the terrace )
YEONJUN POV :
                              We sat in the middle of the terrace as the cold wind hits our bare faces. Wondering how can I feel these even after becoming a spectre. I turned to face her who is watching the moon with a smile on her face. Her face was glowing as the moonlight hits her beautiful face. Her eyes are shining like the stars in the sky but comparative to stars they are more brighter and beautiful. The strands of her smooth silky straight  black hair is swaying by the cold breeze of the night. Her lips which is like a cotton candy and I would like to kiss it forever. I wonder how she survived those sugary lips, Maybe there's no ant in her teritory ( Wait a damn minute, when i started to write these type of cringy quotes!!!ok lets just not mind it, lol!!) .

She turned her head still with the smile on her face and without me knowing I leaned closer to her face which made her to close her eyes, caging her face in my hands I leaned more closer and her lips is only inches from mine. Soon our lips met, I thought she will push me but instead she pulled me closer by putting her hand at the back of my neck. Her lips tasted like peaches and honey. Then I realised that the kissing flavour of love is soft and subtle and has a slight sweet taste to it. We pulled out from the kiss as I saw her face which was like a tomato, she turned her head to the other side, not letting me to see her tomato red face. I chuckled at her action as she turned and started to hit me with her soft hands in embarrassment. I placed my right hand on her right shoulder and with full of love and affection in my eyes I saw her as I leaned closer to her pinkish ears and whispered "I LOVE YOU ZAIVIE".

Did yeonjun confessed his feelings towards her? Will she accept him as you guys know that he was a spectre? So what about the help that zaiva wanted to ask yeonjun?

READ TO FIND!!!💖

I hope zaiva will accept yeonjun cuz how can a girl reject a handsome guy like him😩😩

BTW happy birthday to this angel

I wonder how I came to like him by a dream when I hated him the most but it's in the past but now I like him more the world❤

Turning into 25!!! Our big maknae😁
Thanks for taking care of our babies, I mean TXT💖
ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BDAY😊❤