Epi-10 [I like you so much 💖]

YEONJUN POV:
"Well, the last time my dad abused me, I don't have no one beside me, even soobin and that's where I decided to suicide which I'm regretting now." Again my face went to a sad one. She held my chin which made me to smile again and made my heart go vroom vroom. "Yeonjun-ah from now on you have me. So don't worry I'll promise you that I'll stay by your side for an eternity." She smiled. I said as I fake laughed with a heavy heart "Zaiva, please don't mock me right now. How can you live with a ghost like me?huh". "Well, I will" she said with a proud smile and it made my heart weak knowing that one day she have to leave me even she don't want to. "OK zaivie let's just stop this here, wanna hear songs?" I asked her by showing one of the buds of my headphones while the another bud is fixed in my right ear. "Of course, Why not?" She said as she accepted my headphones. The way she flipped her hair to fix the earbud into her left ear made me mesmerised. An unknown smile crept on my face without me knowing. I played the song 'I like you so much and you'll know it' by isabelle cuevas. I turned to see her who was started to smile as the song begins and once again I'm mesmerised.

ZAIVA POV:
                     He played the song called 'I like you so much and you'll know it' by isabelle cuevas. 

As the song begins, my heart begins to beat rapidly by feeling his stares on me. I turned to see him but he turned his head to the other side pretending like he was not staring me. The lyrics suited the situation.

I like your eyes you look away when you pretend not care.
I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear.
I like you more the world may know but don't be scared, cuz I'm falling deeper baby be prepared.
I like you shirt, I like your finger,
Love the way that you smell.
To be your favourite jacket just so I could always be near.

FLASHBACK
AUTHOR POV:
                       As zaiva walking towards her classroom, she saw yeonjun sprinting towards her and she thought that he's gonna bully her again so she stood there with her heads down. As yeonjun reached her with a worried and panic face he asked "zaiva, are you OK?? Soobin said that you got into an accident yesterday" .

ZAIVA POV: (STILL FLASHBACK)

"Hey, I'm fine. It's just a bicycle which I got hit by so I'm not hurted. Well, why are you worrying for me?" I asked making him stutter "N-No I- I'm not worry- worrying". "Then why are you stuttering dumb" I said as I laughed. "Oh you think I will worry for you and will love you one day and if you think so it's not gonna happen" he said with a smirk which made me to shut my mouth. I thought tsk this guy I hate him so much but why butterflies starting a war in my stomach whenever I see him. No, I'm not in love with him and I won't fall for a rude bitch.

PRESENT : ZAIVA POV:
How I thought I hate him when I loved him the most.

I loved you for so long sometimes it's hard to bear but after all this time I hope you wait and see.
Love you every minute, every second, love you everywhere and any moment
Always and forever I know I can't quite you cuz baby you're the one, I don't know how.

The snow started and it started to getting dark but we are two still in the rooftop listening to the song.

Love you till the last of snow disappears. Love you till a rainy day becomes clear.

I never knew that a normal girl like me will become a girlfriend of a spectre but I liked the unique way of our love.

Never knew a love like this, now I can't let go. I'm in love with you and now you know......🎵music🎵💖

I admire him whenever he trys so hard to win the match of basket ball with his friends and how he hit the notes in every song wow I can't stop admiring his angelic voice too.
I like the little things that does when he was unaware and how he smile towards me while playing the main matches.

I like the way you try so hard when you play ball with your friends, I like the way you hit the notes in every song you're shining. I love the little things like when you're unaware. I catch you steal a glance and smile so perfectly.
Though sometimes when life brings me down you're the cure my love. In a bad rainy day, you take all the worries away.
Love you every minute every second love you everywhere and any moment. Always and forever I know I can't quite you cuz baby you're the one I don't know how.

He turned towards and flashed a bright smile towards me and I felt my whole world going in slow motion.
As the song lyrics made it more romantic and feel loved. His eyes shined with love.

In world devoid of light, you bring colour, in your eyes I see the light my future.
Always and forever I know, now I can't let go. I'm in love with you and now you know.♡

                        🎵MUSIC🎵

He stared at me while I just stared at his beautiful eyes which is shining like the stars in the sky with love. He leaned closer

I'm in love with youuuuu.......

                🎵 * Guitar strumps*🎵

Soon our lips met again and I'm glad that I got a chance to taste his sweet lips again.

And now you know.......💖

The next episode will be out soon so stay tuned. Love you babies💖🎵