11: You Fucking Rat

warning: slight spoilers about Hawks, and Nezu being Nezu

╒═══════════════════╕

There are more meanings
to words if you look
deeper into it. ❞

╘═══════════════════╛

UA's principal was a little bit shitty.

No, you're not a judgmental person. You didn't think he's shit because he's different than you. He's shit because he annoyed you, and now you're not so sure if you want to see his face ever again.

"Hello, (L/n) (Y/n)! I hope you had a good week!" A holographic video came out of the chip that laid on your table.

This is the fourth time you've repeated this message the moment you received it, but each time you did so, the veins on your forehead became even more visible than before.

The mouse that wore a tuxedo raised his paw and smiled. "I know you might be thinking: who is this mouse that's talking, and how is he able to talk? Well, let me ask some rhetorical questions. Am I truly a mouse? Am I a dog? Am I a cat? Or am I something that the human brain cannot comprehend?"

"You're a nuisance and I hate you so much," you said as if he could hear you through the hologram.

"I am nothing of those choices! In fact, I'm the Principal, Nezu! And I'm here to announce the results of your examination!" The principal brought up a paper, and with that ever-lasting smile, "The first is about your written examinations. Although it's barely hanging on the edge, you did pass the written exams. Congrats to you! And now, on the topic of our practical exams..."

This is it. This was the source of your irritation.

"You passed tremendously well, placing first in the ranking! With the scores of 78 villain points and 35 rescue points, your total of 113 points grants you the highest number of points in the entire examination." Nezu brought the paper down, smiling directly at the camera. "It's quite close to All Might's first examination result, but of course, nobody can beat the Number One hero's historical results in his examination!"

You passed. That's what he said, right?

"Unfortunately, your conduct appears to be quite questionable, and as such, we have decided to pull you out of the Heroics Course for certain reasons such as being quite reckless and too selfless at certain times. If you're bothered by these results, do contact us in our email and try to apply for an appointment with our staffs! It might take 3-5 business days before we can reach back, but we will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible."

You passed as the highest ranking contestant.

So why the hell was he pulling you out of the course?

The first time you heard this announcement, you couldn't help but gape at it. You didn't think you heard that properly, so you rewound it once again. Then it was the same announcement, same annoying voice, and same annoying reason that went through your ears.

You slammed a hand on your table, effectively pausing the hologram. "Why the hell is 'too selfless' even a reason?!"

All Might exists! He's strong, but he's very selfless, even going as far as to fight in his weakened form just to defeat the obstacle and save everyone before him!