14: Sincere Apologies

We have more fanart you guys! Look at this version of MC by ZiruBraincells in Quotev! I love the color scheme of white and blue together so her eyes? Her hair?? *chefs kiss* It's all so beautifully done— and she looks so cute as well! I would definitely be a part of her fanclub tbh

No chapter warnings, thankfully!

╒═══════════════════╕

It's alright, but I don't want it.

╘═══════════════════╛

You didn't know what came over you. One moment, you were tired after a long day of examination. And the other...

"Everyone aiming for Shiketsu is so passionate! I talked to the second placer, and he said he also liked passionate heroes as well! Did you see me finish that endurance test with ease?"

"Yes yes, you were really cool earlier, but I think we should sit down somewhere already."

The other moment was spent hanging out with a hot-blooded student whom you just met a while ago.

Inasa let himself be led by you. He was spouting off things he noticed while he was in that exam gymnasium, thinking it'll help out in your article writing in some way.

And you can't even bring yourself to reply. You were mentally and socially drained after a tiring first day. Even Shinso looked as if he was on the verge of passing out... Or maybe that's how he always looked like.

Unlike you, though, Shinso agreed to be in UA's assigned apartment for a week. Which meant that right now, he's definitely passed out in his room.

While you? You still have a 4-hour long trip to your home.

You want to die and rewind time just so you could force your parents to let you stay in Okayama for a week instead. However, that means you have to redo the first day of the exam, and you would rather live until tomorrow than repeat this grueling experience of first exam jitters. Those glares from the Shiketsu high students and the blatant ignoring of your existence was something that you do not ever ever wish to experience yet again.

Just as you sluggishly walked away from the students with their assigned apartment, you found someone boisterously calling out to you.

It was Inasa... And he was staying right in front of Shiketsu High's gates. Waving.

Your eyes almost popped out of its sockets when you saw him. He said he was waiting for you since he wanted to invite you to eat udon with him and also for your number, and that only made your shock even worse.