CHAPTER 1

CHRISSY'S POV

I push my way through the corridor, clutching onto my books as I walk towards my locker.
I perk up as soon as I see Robin standing by it, waiting for me.
"Hey Robin" I flash her a smile.
"Chrissy! What took you so long, I've been waiting for you for hours!" She waves her hands in the air with exasperation.
"Oh relax, I'm just fifteen minutes late. Mrs Tate held me back to help her with some filing. I'm here now at least. Now can we leave for the mall, I'm starving!" I exclaim as we walk out of school.
"So.. how's it going with you and Vicky?" I watch as Robin's eyes sparkle as soon as she hears her name.
"It's great. She's great! She's perfect, really. You can never get tired of talking to her and she has the sweetest heart!" Robin grins, lost in her own thoughts. "And not to mention she's amazing in bed!" She giggles.
"Ew Robin! Didn't need to know that!" I scrunch my nose in disgust but I'm really just happy for my best friend. It's been hard for her to come out to some people, including me. But now she's finally happy.
"So how's things going with Jason? Anything new or exciting?" Robin draws me away from my thoughts.
"Not much. I mean don't get my wrong, he's amazing, and I love spending time with him, but lately he's been so caught up with his basketball match that we hardly even get to see each other." I sigh to myself. I notice Robin try to bite her lip from smiling and am about to ask her what's she's up to when she says, "I'm sure after the match is over you guys will spend more time together, don't worry about it... You are coming to the game right?"
"Yeah, yeah of course! I'm going to be cheerleading at the games, remember?" I remind her.
"Oh that's right! The game is on the coming Friday right? Vicky's in the band so I'm going to be cheering on both of you" Robin says. I smile at her as we walk towards her car.

____
please don't forget to follow and vote, it means a lot,
xoxo