CHAPTER 10

CHRISSY'S POV

"Bye mom!" I grab my bagel as soon as I hear the honk from outside. I walk out of the house and smile as soon as I see them.

"Hey Steve!" I say as I get into the back seat.

"No hello for me?" Robin frowns in mock disappointment.

"We see each other almost everyday. There's no need for hellos and goodbyes when it comes to us, Rob." I say kissing her cheek. She smiles and starts driving.

"So Chrissy. Who's this Munson kid Robin was telling me about?" Steve looks back at me.

"Robin!" I groan although I do not really mind that she told Steve.

Steve moved into town a few weeks ago, but Robin and I clicked with him the second we spoke, and ever since then, it's always been us three.

"Chrissy's got a boyfriend! Two actually, I forgot about Jason, ugh."

Did I ever mention how much Robin hates Jason?

"Chrissy's a player" she sings.

"It's nothing like that! And I am not a player! We're not even friends." I defend myself.

"Not friends. Lovers! It's okay Chris. We hate Jason anyways. We don't blame you!" Robin laughs.

"Hey don't bring me into this! I don't even know this Eddie! And I don't hate Jason. If Chrissy's happy with him, then so am I." Steve says.

That's Steve. Always putting others before him. Sweet Steve.

"Boring!" Robin sighs and turns up the music.

Opposites. That's what they are.

But I love them both equally.

*at lunch*

Both Steve and Robin had to stay back for art class during lunch, so I'm alone. I do not mind though. I don't really eat during lunch break anyways. And now that they are not here, I can go find Eddie and thank him for before.

Just as I walk around the cafeteria, searching for the Hellfire club table, I accidentaly run into Angela, the cheerleading captain.

"Watch where your going, jesus!" she scoffs as she looks up at me.

"Chrissy? You almost ruined my designer silk sweaterr you kn-"

"Sorry Angela" I brush past her. I don't have time for her shit right now, and I never will.

I stop in a halt as soon as I see the Hellfire table. But Eddie is not there.

"Hey guys, have you seen Eddie?" I ask as I walk towards the table.

"Hey Chrissy! He's gone to get food. So how did it end with you two on Friday?" Dustin asks.

"What are you talking about?" Mike mutters before I can answer.

"What the hell are you even doing here?" Gareth spits. I roll my eyes. Gareth was never too fond of me, even last year, so I'm not suprised by his tone.

"I'm here to talk to Eddie" I answer.

"Chrissy?"

Speaking of Eddie.

I turn around to look at him. My eyes fall onto his body.

He's wearing his Hellfire shirt, with a blue denim jacket, complimenting his muscles. He always wears his Hellfire shirt, but nails the look every single time, so I am not complaining. His rings fit his fingers perfectly, and I get those flashbacks by just looking at his hand.

I try my very best not to blush, but I obviously cannot control it.

"O-oh Eddie, hi! I wanted to talk to you." I squeak. The ends of Eddie's lips twitch, as if he's trying to hide a frown.

Or a smile.

He tilts his head at me and bites his lip a bite.

Yup, definetly a smile.

I almost melt on the spot. His smile is my biggest weakness, and he knows it.

"Yes?" he looks at me, amused.

I feel eyes boring onto my back and turn look behind to find the entire club staring at me in curiousity.

"In private." I flush, turning to look back at an even more amused Eddie.

He's enjoying watching me embarrass myself.

He likes what he sees.

He moves to the side giving the boys a death stare as I walk towards him. He looks away from them as soon as they look elsewhere and focuses on me.

"I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay over. And I wanted to apologise for leaving all of a sudden, but I had to considering the number of missed calls I got from my mother and Robin." I purposely leave out the Jason part. "I also wanted to thank you for, erm, covering me with that blanket. That was really thoughtful of you."

It is now Eddie's turn to turn red, but I somehow find it adorable.

"Oh- I- yeah. I had just come out of the bathroom and you had fallen asleep on the couch a-and it was a bit cold so.."

He is so cute.

I laugh and look down, he is smiling now too.

And there goes my strength.

"Oh also you should come to the game, if you want to. It'll be good seeing you there." I say. His smiles widen and my legs turn to jelly.

"I'd love to."

"Maybe bring the boys too."

"My Hellfire boys at a game? You do know who you're talking about, don't you Chrissy?" he jokes. I laugh and shake my head. Now there's just silence.

"Well I guess I should get going.." I say, waiting for Eddie's response.

He says nothing.

Disappointment fills me.

I begin to grab my bag when he says,

"Unless- you want to sit with us?"

My eyes light up and I don't even bother trying to hide it.

"Okay." I grin.

___
my husband:

my husband's rings:

my husband's rings: