CHAPTER 16

CHRISSY'S POV (CURRENT DAY)

"What do you want?" Eddie scans through the chips section. I grab a packet of M&Ms and strawberry-flavoured gum while Eddie gets a box of Honey Comb Cornflakes and a carton of beer.
"You sure that cornflakes and beer is a good combination?" I ask as he pays at the counter.

"Best midnight snack to exist!" He smiles as we walk out of the gas station.

"So where to now?" I ask as we get into the van.

"Wherever the van takes us."

"I thought we're the ones who take the van."

"Not with this baby. No, Stella's a real one." He says kissing the steering wheel.

"Stella? Do you name all your possessions, Munson?" I chortle. He shrugs and licks his lip.

"Only because you can't actually get any real women, can you?" I smirk, challenging him.

"Hey I can get any woman I want, Cunningham." He replies, emphasising on my last name.

"Jesus that's sounded so cocky." He snorts at his own statement and soon we are both laughing our asses off together.

"Hey, wanna go to a drive-in movie?" Eddie asks.

"Sure, let's go."

"What about your mother? Won't she be worried about you?"

"She thinks I am at home, she isn't coming back from her shift until four am today, so we're okay." I reply.

"Wow. Chrissy Cunningham breaking rules, is this even real?" Eddie gasps.

"Shut up and drive." I shove him and put my seatbelt on.

*After the movies*

"Oh my god! That was one of the best movies I have ever seen!" I say the same time when Eddie says, "That was the worst movie to exist!".

"Oh, I'm sorry. Of course a movie with no action and gunshots and murder is good! What was i thinking?" I mock as I press my palm flat against my forehead.

"Hey I don't need action to enjoy a movie. Just no kissing or making out every five seconds would be good." Eddie rolls his eyes.

"What you don't enjoy kissing?" I gasp as soon as I hear my own words. Eddie's lip twitches as he tries to hide his smirk.

"Oh it's watching people kiss, that I don't enjoy. But I like kissing, very much." he whispers, moving closer to me. My stomach flutters as I try to say something.

Anything.

Oh, what is he doing to me?

"Oh." I squeak and look up to meet his eyes; they are twinkling with amusement.

He is enjoying watching me embaressed.

"I also like making out. And many other things.." he moves closer to my face, not letting his eyes fall of mine.

He looks so dreamy.

So charming, it takes everything in me to not melt right there in his van.

"Well you better find a woman then, because it seems like you've reached rock bottom," I manage to say. He looks even more amused now.

"Are you calling me horny?" he raises his eyebrow.

"I say it like I see it." I smirk.

"Oh, you are so dead, Cunningham!" Eddie says and in a few seconds, his hands are all over my stomach, tickling me.

"Eddie, oh my god! Stop!" I cackle. I try to remove his hands from my waist, but obviously fail to do so as he is much more stronger than me. The couple in the car right next to us are staring at us in horror, but I cannot seem to care less as I am soon crying with laughter. Once Eddie decided to spare me, he moved to his side of the seat and watches me try to recover from the sudden jolt of euphoria.

"You're crazy!!" I wheeze as I grab onto the seat for support. He shrugs and looks at the road.

"You love that about me."

I do.

eddie and his precious midnight snack😙🫶🏼________

________

status: NOT EDITED

sorry for not posting in two days, I've been practicing for my exam:((

anyways, what do you guys think about making this story a bit spicier, if you know what I mean. let me know(;

also, if your not following me yet, please do:) a little recognition would really help<3

and don't forget to vote,

xoxo