CHAPTER 13

CHRISSY'S POV

I am getting ready for school when I hear the doorbell ring.

That's weird. No one ever comes by at seven in the morning.

I open the door and to my suprise, it is Jason.

"Jason? What are you doing here?" I smile.

"Hey. I was just thought you could use a lift to school today? Unless you already have one.." he says.

"No, Robin's not picking me up today. Let me just grab my bag and I'll be right out." I walk back inside to fetch my belongings.

"Thank you for picking me up today, it was really thoughtful of you." I smile at him as we walk towards his car.

"No problem.. And, I got you these." he says handing be a bouquet of flowers from his seat.

"Oh my god, they're lovely! Thank you!" I squeal.

"They're daises; you're favourite" Jason recalls.

My favourite flowers are actually delphiniums, but I do not tell him that.

It is the thought that counts.

They're beautiful." I smile at him.

"Not as beautiful as you." he grins, leaning towards me.

Before I can say anything, his lips are brushing against mine.

It feels so weird. 

So...wrong?

But I do not say anything.

I just kiss him back.

He slowly pulls back and starts the car.

"So there's a party at Andy's house tonight. Wanna come?" he asks.

The D&D game is tonight.

And, I'm not much of a party-girl anyways.

I can't. I have to stay home and study for the finals tonight." I lie.

"You study too much, Chrissy! You need a break. A party would be a good break. Come on?" he insists.

" I really can't Jason. I have to babysit for the Wheelers tonight too." I reason.

"Wheeler? As in Mike Wheeler? The guy in Hellside club?" Jason scrunches his nose in disgust.

"It's Hellfire, actually. He's a nice kid. And yeah, I'm babysitting his younger sister, Holly." I nod.

"No one in that Hellfire cult is a nice kid, Chrissy. They're all satanic maniacs."

"Hellfire is not a cult. It is a club." I defend.

"Whatever." he dismisses. "So are you sure there's no convincing you to come to the party."

"I can't." I grit my teeth.

Why can't he just take a hint and leave it?

*At school*

"What's class have you got on first period?" Jason asks as we walk into school together.

"History with Mr Kane, you?" I ask.

"Gym with Mr Ryder. I'll walk you to class, let's go." we start to walk in the hallway.

"Jason, bro!" someone says from behined. Jason and I turn around to see Trevor, Jason's jockey friend.

Jason turns his attention to Trevor while mine is caught by a voice coming from infront of me.

"Chrissy!"

I look infornt of me and see Eddie waving towards me.

I immediately beam and wave back. I take a quick glance at Jason, who is still talking to his friend, back facing me, so I walk towards Eddie.

"Hey!" I chirp.

"Hey. You ready for tonight's game?" he grins.

"Ready to beat your ass, for sure." I smirk.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that." he chuckles.

Eddie opens his mouth to speak when his gaze suddenly falls behined me. He narrows his eyes and I turn around, knowing what is about to happen.

"Why the hell are you talking to my girlfriend, freak?" Jason growls.

Eddie clenches his jaw.

"Jason it's not a big deal we wer-"

"If I even see you even a meter close to her I'll-"

"You'll what? Hit me?" Eddie laughs but does not seemed amused. His eyes falls down onto mine and I silently apologise to him. He does not aknowledge my apology in any sort of way and instead looks back at Jason.

"Fuck off." he mutters under his breath, walking past Jason.

God, why couldn't Jason have just kept his mouth shut?

______

I'm writing this at 2am i need sleep omg

please vote & follow,

xoxo