CHAPTER 15

I had to watch an entire 10 minute video on how to play D&D for this chapter so yall better vote🥸🤭

______

CHRISSY'S POV, CURRENT DAY

*after 45 minutes of playing D&D, Eddie is in the lead*

"Damn it! There's no chance of winning now!" Jeff groans as we all huddle together.

"Come on! We have to stay positive!" Dustin encourages.

"Stay positive? This isn't gym class Henderson! It's impossible to beat Vecna! Eddie's gonna win!" Gareth argues.
"Wait! There is a way to defeat Vecna!" I gasp.
Everyone looks at me in curiosity, eyes wide.
"The only way to defeat Vecna is to raise a legion of 1,000 skeletons to beat the PCs until they drop below 100hp. That will get Vecna to cast five instances of Power Word. And then..."
I turn around to Eddie at the back dramatically.
"We all kill at once." I whisper and smirk. Everyone looks at me, impressed and shocked.
Eddie doesn't hear my plan, but he still looks at me, biting his lip from smiling.

You're going down, Eddie Munson.

*5 minutes later*

"Okay, this is it. Roll the dice, and if we get a 6, we win." Dustin says.
"Or lose." Mike adds.
"Chrissy, you do the honours." Dustin passes me the dice.
"Gladly." I look up at Eddie, but he is already smirking at me.
I shake the dice in my fist, not breaking contact with Eddie.

Please let it be a 6.

I throw the dice onto the board game, and it is a...
SIX!
I WIN!
WE WIN!

Everyone is cheering behind me, and I stand up from my chair.

"You did it! We won!" Dustin grabs my hand, jumping up and down, making me burst into a fit of laughter. All the boys come and give me a hug, even Gareth!

After a few minutes of celebrating and cheering, I turn to look at Eddie. He is staring at me in amusement. I put my hands on my hips and raise my eyes, waiting to hear it.

"I.. am impressed." He finally says.
I do not even bother hiding my proud smirk.

"Impressed, and shocked." He adds on when he sees my pleased expression.

"I guess it's not beginners luck, is it?" I am having to much fun rubbing this in his face.

Eddie rolls his eyes but I can see him try to bite back a smile.

*Once the entire group has gone home, only Chrissy and Eddie are left in the room*

"So how are you going home?" Eddie asks as we both clean up the empty chips packets from the floor.

"It's not too late so I'll just be walking home." I reply.

This is probably the millionth time Eddie and I are the only ones left in a room, but this time it is not uncomfortable between the two of us at all. I think us bonding by the game really helped loosen things up with our relationship.

Friendship.

I think.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Well Wayne has this classical party going on back home with his oldie-friends, so there's no way I'm going back there."

"What's wrong with old people? They're lovely." I chuckle.

"Chrissy if they see me, they're each going to want to have a 5 hour talk with me about the most random things. I mean c'mon, let a man breath!" he throws his hands in the air and I am laughing even louder now.

"So where are you gonna go?"

"Well I was thinking maybe you and I co- Nevermind." he immediately cuts off.

You and I?

As in,

You. And. I?

What does he mean? I have to know now!

"No, tell me!" I push, the curiousity building up in me

"It's nothing- I just- It might be innapropriate." he protests.

Innapropriate?

What kind of innapropriate?

"Eddie come on, what is it?"

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to.. maybe go somewhere with me for the rest of the night..." he scratches the back of his neck.

"Where?.."

"Like go for an overnight adventure or something." he explains.

That sounds appealing.

But I am not going to tell him that.

"Where would we sleep?" I ask instead.

"In my van? Or maybe we don't sleep at all. We just stay awake the entire night... I don't know, I just feel like doing something crazy."

Something crazy, huh?

There are a lot of ways to do that...

I think about it for a bit before saying,

"Okay. Let's do something crazy."

sweetheart x d&d________

sweetheart x d&d
________

'something crazy' guys;)

am too lazy to edit this part rn so sorry for any mistakes<3

Anyways vote and follow or Vecna will get you,

xoxo