Chocolate thief and who?

A/n:very short again

(Future)Readers pov

"It's a beautiful day outside the birds are sing, flowers are blooming and on days like these kids like you should be burning in hell " you say to ???? while in a yellow room with a little too much windows.the ground had a checkerboard pattern but it was all yellow not black and white...

5 days and 7 hours ago

Y/n narrating

Today was just a normal day well....normal enough.

Y/n's pov

Rei/Asriel said "can you teleport me to-" I teleport him and me to the judgment hall. Asriel's sweat dropped I said "Rei don't be so nervous if I was here I would only do one thing....... Just judgment I saw It clearly when we talked earlier your pocket is not what you said it was it's.. Filled with.. MY CHOCOLATE BARS!!" 

-flashback- I just woke up time to get my daily chocolate bars =).while I was walking I was thinking about how much chocolate I should eat I opened the cabinet I looked at the empty cabinet for 5 minutes and yelled "WHERE THE HE## IS MY CHOCOLATE BARS"I looked for it everywhere I couldn't find it until I was talking to my brother/Asriel I asked

 "Rei you know where the my chocolate is?"he replied with "n-no." I said "ok when I find the person who took my chocolate I will give them a HYPER-DEATH hehehe"Asriel replied with "NOWS NOT THE TIME FOR PUNS" "ok rei" "SHIFT! You know I don't like that name!!" "Ok ok. But seriously I will murder whoever took my chocolate."Asriel started was sweating a lot and I left.-present- "YOU CHOCOLATE THIEF I AM GOING TO KILL YOU"Asriel replied with "w-wait I can explain" I said "no need =)"

after about 50 minutes of beating Asriel up for stealing my chocolate.I go back to the entrance  to the ruins. "Knock knock" "who's there?" "Boo" "boo who?" "Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to Scare you....heheh" "it's nice to hear you again shift" "same here papyrus" after talking about jokes and funny topics papyrus asked my something.

"Can you.. please protect any... humans you find?" "....heh you know I hate making promises" "I know but please" "I promise to protect them with my life....."