Christmas special (LATE AS HECK) (pt.1)

Hey there it's been awhile, hasn't it. Sorry I got lazy in writing besides I wanted to ACTUALLY GET SLEEP FOR ONCE DAMIT- 

anyways you read the title of this chapter correctly this is a Christmas special even though I'm probably late as hell (excuse my bad language) and yes it's part 1, part 2 or the last part is in my punny  friend's book called uh rise of a god or something? Sorry I forgot I'll just put a link to it at the end.

ANYWAYS enjoy this special and have a merry Christmas.... A late merry Christmas, yea i probably should start before people start leaving (p.s you could technically skip this but y/n and his friends + gf will be getting a present so uh yea) now let's start this special....

Narrator narrating 

On a cold and snowy winter night, you see a house covered in Christmas decorations, that's how you know it was Christmas if you didn't know what it was, like me- ahem Suddenly a white portal popped out of no where the light coming from the portal could make someone mistake it for the sun- well if it was a circle and in the sky of course. 

You see y/n, Chara and the adorable little goat Asriel- well if you consider a fluffy and furry human like thing with  two Horns on their head, a goat then first off your weird, second yea same here. Anyways they run out of the house to check out where the light was coming from.

They seem out of breath, well having a mother as the royal guard that forces them to train even on Christmas would make you feel tired huh? As they get there a mysterious person comes out of the portal, his glitchy appearance made y/n start's to......

tremble? Like he was reliving some type of past trauma........heheheh I guess the death of all and everyone you knew and loved would cause that....wouldn't it y/n? heheh I assume the other two were to focused on the figure before them to notice.

??: "Oh wow everyone's already here, nICE hahah" they said in a childish like tone like they were excited to get something started

The second the mysterious figure started talking y/n's trembling started slowing down, perhaps it's because of the pitch black figures childish attitude, or just the way he talks that made him calm down- well down enough for him to stop shaking and be the first one to talk

Y/n: "who are you?" He said, in a untrusting and suspicious tone

??:"what a cold question, I'm sanitary or Sani which ever you prefer" not earning a chuckle or snicker from the three "ahem tough crowd"

After that Exchange in words, there was a long silence until Chara broke the silence, with a very good question may I add

Chara:"why are you here?"

Sani: "oh yea, I'm here to invite you to a Christmas party with a few other people, don't worry they are kNICE people" they said happily like they didn't just meat  (get it? because there's normally meat in a party....)

Y/n:"and why should w-" he gets cut off by Rei the goat human thing?

Rei: "PARTY?! I THE GREAT GOD OF HYPER-DEATH WILL MAKE THE BEST FOOD FOR THE BEST PARTY" he said excitedly and left to go make his food and probably cause another fire as he's not the best at making anything but cookies. Hey but at least the cookies he makes are the best anyone from this town has goat in a long time

Chara: "REI WAI- and he's gone..." she said hitting her forehead as much as she loves her brother she just wished he stoped being so trusting to random people who come out of a dam white portal

Sani just smiles, well you can't actually see that but HE SMILED ALRIGHT!?

Y/n:"I guess we're going then...."