Student file's #1-8

This isn't a chapter this is only made to help me keep track of the students and characters I put in this mess- I mean this is so that you know what each of them looks like hehehe

...

File #1

Name: Y/n

Last name: Dreemurr 

Nickname: Shift

Soul trait: determination

Reason for joining: "just cause why not? Besides m- Chara's brothers here. But mainly because mom threatened to take away the chocolate"

Looks: "Y/n L/- sorry I mean Y/n Dreemurr is around 4'11, he wears a green hoodie and red boots and gloves, he has slightly long brown hair and red eyes, or for the people who like images he looks like this" *picture below*

(Not mine- not like I need to tell you that)

Description: "Y/n is a chocolate addict, but he doesn't love it more than chara (real smooth my friend) he actually played chess before and has the IQ of a genius, well that's IF he tried which is never as for some reason he can sleep for hours, days, and even weeks if he wanted but even that isn't enough and because of that his grades are below average grades and he doesn't turn in his homework on time EVERY SINGLE TIME- he also is great at teaching but again he's too lazy to even look like he's paying attention in class." (just casually exposing everyone of you readers XD)

"He is also slightly distrusting to humans and can sometimes be out right aggressive, mostly quiet until needed to be loud or if he's talking to his family"

Weapon: "knife of determination, Y/n uses his soul trait to create a knife out of thin air, this and the fact that he somehow has telekinesis is a deadly combo"

File #2

Name: William 

Last name: Ford

Nickname: bill, will, and sa-whoops carry on heheh

Soul trait: patience

Reason for joining: "I dunno, just felt like it. What you wanted a better reason?"

Looks: " William ford is around 6'7 and has light blue eyes and white hair.he wears a dark blue coat that looks like he was going to a trip to Antarctica, he wears a black T-shirt under it. He looks like he died awhile ago as he is as pale as a ghost" *picture not below*