Chapter 14(2/2)

(A/n:I DONT KNOW HOW RELATIONSHIPS WORK ALL RIGHT SO IT WILL BE CRINGE WHY AM I SAYING THIS IN CAP LOCK? I DONT KNOW)

Y/n pov

We walked into a building that seems to be a Hotel, When we went to the receptionist witch looked like a dog who uses emoji's as a facial expression

Dogcat thing:"welcome to undyne hotel wher-" he smiled and said "you know I was supposed to give a speech about the hotel but it's nearly my break so imma just give you a room k"

Chara:"a room for three please"

Dogcat thing:"right this way"

He took us to the elevator and lead us to a room

Dogcat thing:"there you go the frist night provides free drinks"

Me and Chara:"hot chocolate"

Frisk:"same here"

The dogcat thing immediately gave us the drinks.I still don't know how that happens but I don't want to know.he left after he gave us the drinks.The room was pretty big it had three beds, A tv, a wardrobe,a bathroom,a window, and a spider..... Wait a minute...........

Me:"......"

Chara:"......"

No one's pov

Two peoples scream can be heard followed by a girl and a boy wearing a green hoodie running out of the room they both hid in the corner hugging each other while another girl wearing a shirt that had blue and purple stripes on it came out of the room with a spider on their hand.

The girl with the spider went closer to them and put the spider close to their face making them scream and run to the receptionist while yelling "How much *beep* spiders are there in *beep* hotel"

Dogcat thing:"whoa whoa stop with the cussing young kids, so what's got you two all scared?"

Chara and y/n:"pfff I am not scared I'm not scared of-" frisk popped up with the spider on her hand. A scream can be heard though out the entire hotel.

Dogcat thing:"so your scared of spiders"

Chara and y/n:"what I am not scared of anything and if you say anything about the matter 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗯 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗯"after that they realize that they were hugging each other and they instantly let go of each other while blushing.

Dogcat thing:"well if your done making empty threats you need to go back your room"and that's what they did after they(frisk) killed the spider of course.

After they got back to the room chara and y/n started searching the entire room for spiders they found a few and frisk killed them.after that they turned off the light and went to sleep.

Y/n's pov

Went I woke up I saw Frisk in her bed still sleeping and Chara in her be-...wait a minute why is the bed empty.I walked to the bed and saw a note "go ahead. I'll be there" After I read that frisk woke up and I showed them the note. After we got ready we went to the receptionist to pay for the stay.

Me and frisk:"hello"

Dogcat thing:"hello you two and your friend already took care of it"

Me:"alright"

After that we followed the path behind the hotel to get to the capital.After awhile we got to a place that looked like the ruins.with monsters cheering at the fact that the last human has fallen and they can be free.

We ignored them until we were in front of the "judgement hall" we entered the corridor and walk...and walk....and walk for what seemed like an eternity.Then we heard bells ringing and when Frisk looked away i saw Chara.

Chara:"during our journey I was analyzing you two. And I will judge you according to your LV and EXP. 

Me and frisk:"ok so what's the conclusion?"even though I already know the conclusion because i was also judging them because that was my job and a force of habit of mine.

Chara:"even though you were attacked you always give mercy and spared so you two never got any EXP or LV.... so I came to the conclusion that I can trust you" and she walked closer to me and said "you also made me feel something I never felt before. Oh yea here's a hint she lend in closer and I felt our lips meeting.I was surprised but I kissed back.we separated from each other in need of air.

Frisk:"so you two are a thing now?" We both jumped forgetting then frisk was even here. "so like should I tell everyone else?" She teased 

Chara and me:"𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗞"

Frisk:"alright alright geez I was joking imma go ahead."and she left

Chara:"well you should catch up"she said before she disappeared leaving me to catch up with frisk

_________________________________________________________

Do people even read this part.I don't know how relationships work alright.Welp I hope what I did doesn't BUG you.anyways bye bye random people who read this shi-I mean fanfic.

(Btw: I just found a random story that had the dialogue for judgment hall I think it was called "female storyshift chara x male reader?"(did I get that right?) P.s if the person who made it I hope you don't mine me using that to make the dialogue also it's a nICE book *holds out ice cube* you really thought outside the BOX *inside a box* alright I'll stop) [probably going to use it as inspiration =). Hope ya don't MINE] *playing minecraft*

 (made this and the person who made the book won't even see it. I am so smart)