Chapter 16 (1/2)

You think this is fun

As quick as a cat

You are like a drum

I now hit you with a bat

-𝒩𝑜𝓉𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓁𝟣𝟫𝟦𝟪 

Y/n's pov

I woke up in a medical bed I think it look like it at least.(I can't feel my arms or legs and shouldn't I have died?) I thought while i sat up (at least I can still sit up) I felt someone hug me and they started crying.I looked at the person who was hugging me it was a girl with a green hoodie. "Heya Chara so uh how am I alive?"I get a punch in the stomach as a response "YOU ALMOST GET YOUR SELF KILLED AND YOU ONLY SAY THAT YOU IDIOT" 

and after she said that she kissed me until "Um am I ruining a moment?" We both stoped instantly and I looked at the person who said she had a rainbow scarf around her neck and I replied with "no frisk I don't think you are" and she walked up to me and I get punch in the stomach "good that's what you get for almost dying" and I got punch again "and that's for making us worried" and I got punch in the stomach again "and that's for making me explain why you died,I almost die myself". 

"...y-yea n-nice it see y-you too, it looks li-ke you don't CHARA about m-my heath hehehh...ow ow ow it hurts to laugh" And I get punch in the stomach twice but not by Chara or Frisk but by a certain goat mom and goat dad "that's what you get for making our daughter cry and joking about it" (what is with people and hitting my stomach? Is this your doing Notapple?) [me:"STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL]

 "so uh can someone tell me why am I alive" and I get punch in the stomach by Chara while she is still hugging me Asgore said "I'll explain so a few days after your death king sans held a meeting the meeting went like this-"

-flashback-

Sans walks into a room with many chairs and tables with some being occupied by monsters

RG1:"it's nice to see you in good heath my king"

San:"thanks I grown some backbone"

All monsters in the room -sans:"....."

Sans:"....ahem so is everyone's here?"

Random monster 2:"toriel and Asgore aren't here ye-" he was interrupted by five people opening the door three goats and two humans

Toriel:"sorry we are late our kids wanted to come as well"

Sans:"it's alright Toriel. Since everyone is present let's begin the meeting"

All monsters in the room -sans:"so why did you call us here?"

Sans:"well I have some news. it's about the barrier and the human souls"he said this while taking something out of his pocket. He took out a red soul all the monster were very happy some were cheering but few monsters and The humans were just silent. They stayed silent though out the entire meeting.

-end of flashback-

"After the meeting all the monsters and humans were peppering to leave the underground all of them meant up at the barrier were sans gave a speech [me:"sorry I am way to lazy to make up an entire speech] after the speech he fused with all the souls and everyone was blinded by the light.when the lights died down we all saw the barrier destroyed and all the souls shattering upset for one... that one soul was yours" 

Sans:"yea you had us DEAD worried here" everyone jumped we didn't know sans was here but after the shock was gone I replied with

Me:"heheheh nICE one"We both get punch in the stomach 

Sans and me:"ow ow my stomach"

Me:"ouch..ahem Anyways how long has it been? A day or two?"

Asgore:"It's been 2 months"

Me:"w-what? 2 months why has it been that long?"

Asgore:"you know taking a soul is very easy but putting a soul back is another story"

Me:"I-I see" (so that's why Chara seems so upset) "have you explored the surface?"

Frisk:"well since Chara is too busy um......" *looks at Chara who is still hugging me* "doing important stuff I'll tell you-"

She told me about the outside world it's what I thought it would be like people doing what people do best war, fighting, violence. But something caught my Attention humans have............

Powers?

_________________________________________________________

Heya Notappel1948 here sorry to make you wait so long and end it here 😅 I rushed this part because my cousin came to my house and I couldn't write since I was playing with him and I don't like people knowing I like writing so I do it in secret.Anyways I made it two parts because it was so short and I haven't asked this in a while but tell me if the idea was good.and if my English was correct please leave a good or bad comment. I still can't believe people read this shit-I mean that's all I hope you enjoy and cya.