A new friend..

(Hello I am trying to make this chapter longer ok back to the story)

Y/n pov 

(What is a human doing here.what happened to sans.why out of all the people did it have to BE A DAM human) I replied with "why should I tell you human."

No one's pov 

????? Replied with "then I'll start first, my name is chara. Chara the human.my job is to capture humans for my brother But I am not very interested in that.I am only here to make him happy." The girl with chocolate brown hair, a green hoodie, and red gloves like y/n said.

Y/n's pov

(Wait wasn't that my job?) *unsummon's blaster* (I'll keep an eye on her) I said "my name is shift."

No one's pov 

Y/n follows chara as they were walking y/n asked "why does your brother hunt humans?" (It's probably the same reason to why my brother hunted humans but I'll ask cause why not.)y/n thought,Chara replied with "he wants to become apart of the royal guards and no he doesn't want fame and money.He only wants friends since I am his only friend" y/n looks down and quietly saids "I knew it he's like Rei..."

Chara's pov

*heard what y/n said* (wait did I hear that right.nah I'm just over thinking it) *walking* 

No one's pov 

Chara pointed to a convenient lamp and said"hide before he arrives and come out at my signal" y/n followed the instructions carefully he thought (this is just like what I did with frisk when I first meant her)y/n started to trust Chara a little bit more

No one's pov

Y/n heard a voice a voice that he remembered it was the same voice as asriel and he said"finally chara your not sleeping" Chara replied with "well you can see I am not lazy" Asriel said sarcastically "and I am not a monster." She said "ok Rei" y/n's eyes widened but then he remembered (this is a different world that's not my Rei) Asriel said "CHARA!!! YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE THAT NAME" Chara continued talking as nothing happened "what if I told you that a human is behind that lamp" Asriel replied with "Chara you know Im not a kid to fall for that" Chara said "are you sure?" Asriel replied with "yea" Chara continue by saying "well partner that's the signal" Y/n came out holding a knife and waited then said "it's KNIFE to meet you Asriel"

Chara's pov

heard y/n say "it's KNIFE to meet you Rei" and Me and y/n started laughing and I said "that's a good one" while I was wiping a tear from laughing too much.

Asriel's pov

(He kinda looks like Chara. He has the same hair as her and the same type of clothes, wait a minute )"IS THAT A....." 

No one's pov

Asriel asked chara "IS THAT A....?" Chara replied "yes Rei" Asriel panicky said "uh umm human I am the protector of snow din and master of hyperdeath, a future royal guard, I'll capture you but first you have to complete my trials witch are cleverly made puzzles." *Asriel left to prepare the puzzles* while they were walking to the first puzzle Chara told y/n "my brother is gonna Prepared some puzzles for ya and then fight you here's a tip when your thinking about hunting him D O N T"she said that with the scary voice. Y/n replied with "why would I" Chara replied with "0 LV and 0 EP even if you didn't hurt any monster you are bound to that's how humanity works." Y/n said "just because I have blood and not magic doesn't mean I am as Wicked as humans." 

Y/n pov

(I haven't had chocolate today) then *pulled out a chocolate bar from his pocket and started to eat it and looked like a cute child*