.3.

"QUACKITY! QUACKITY STOP IT OH MY GOD!" Karl yelled as Alex killed his minecraft character with an axe, and consequently Karl had lost all the loot he'd gotten. "Fuck you, Quackity," he scoffed.

Alex laughed, and then he went silent almost immediately when he heard Anastasia's voice in the background grow louder as she said: "Stop screaming Karl, jesus shit."

"What the fuck did she just fucking say?" Alex asked Karl who was currently crying. Alex thought it was adorable.

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY? SHE JUST SPEAKED TO ME IN HER FUCKING VOICE AND I CAN'T CONTROL IT ANYMORE!" he exclaimed.

Alex burst out laughing again.

He couldn't contain himself, not only from his own laughter but also because of Karl's reactions to the situation. It felt so good to be able to laugh and joke like this without worrying that someone would hear or think that he was crazy and/or being a psycho person. Sure, there were people who were watching him, but even if they weren't, no one could tell the difference between what he was actually saying and if he was actually talking about something crazy.

And for once, in his life, he didn't have any worries about anything else other than himself. But at some point Alex had stopped laughing because Karl looked really worried about things and Alex hated seeing Karl upset. He wanted Karl to smile, to feel better. But right now Karl was so sad that he wasn't smiling.

"It's OK, Karl . . . ," he said awkwardly, and Karl stopped crying, nodding.

"Good job calming him down," said Anastasia. Then she took Karl's headphones to speak to Alex. "So I'm sorry I interrupted your Minecraft session but he really needed to hear your voice. I told him you're not crazy, but if he wants me to keep calling you Quackity, well," Anastasia shrugged, and handed over the headphones before moving back to stand next to Karl.

They talked for a little while longer until both Alex and Karl had finished their game and Alex was about to leave. Then a notification popped up on the corner of the screen reading: "You received 1,000 gold coins for killing Harry Potter. Do you accept them or decline?" The prompt was followed by a message from Karl. 

Karl: You accepted them right away. Are you sure you aren't a little insane?

Quackity: I'm sure.

"Bye chat!" they then both said in unison. He turned off the stream, left the discord call with Karl, closed Minecraft, and left his chair to lay on his bed to think about Anastasia.