.14.

The happy couple had now decided it was time to tell their fans that they were dating. They announced an extra, early stream, on a day they normally didn't stream on. It was an important announcemnet one, they stated in the Tweet.

They nervously set up the camera. Alex turned around and smiled at his girlfriend. "Its gonna be fine," he said. He gave a reassuring nod and she began the stream.

"Hi, Chat!" Alex began excitedly, keeping up the happy, peppy stream energy.

"We have something important to tell you guys, which you probably guessed from the tweet Quackity put out." She laughed nervously, her cheeks turning a light shade of crimson as she looked away from the camera.

"Yeah," Alex said. "You know how you've been shipping us? Well . . . you were right!" he chuckled. 

"So we're dating," Anastasia stated, looking down bashfully while smiling slightly. Alex's eyes lit up with excitement, and he quickly pulled Anastasia into a tight hug, squealing loudly while lifting her off the ground for a second. This made Anastasia laugh as well, though she could feel herself blushing slightly. Alex finally set her back on her feet. 

"I can't believe it! We just got to say it! We're officially a couple." He grinned widely before pulling Anastasia into another tight hug. Anastasia hugged him back with a small giggle escaping her throat. 

The chat instantly filled with happy, supportive comments, who were quickly coming up with ship names, and Alex and Anastasia shared a look. They'd never been so happy.