.15.

The stream was going well. Alex and Anastasia were playing truth or dare with prompts from the chat. They'd done loads of weird things, and admitted stories they swore when it happened they would take to the grave, but it was all in good fun.

They were laughing after everything, cheeks strained and lungs hurting from all the giggling and smiles.

"Ok, dare!" Alex said, slightly slurred because of the late hour. He looked through the chat when a certain comment caught his eye. "Kiss Anastasia," he read, and then looked at her with an excited glint in his eyes. He was certainly up for it. "You wanna?" he asked. She bit her lip, spared a glance at the camera, then nodded. 

"Yeah." 

She grabbed his face and pulled him in for a chaste peck. It wasn't anything special, just friendly, but she could feel everyone's eyes on them as they broke apart, and when she glanced back up, she felt herself flush slightly. The camera lens stared right back. 

"Who is it? Who has kissed you tonight?" Anastasia smiled nervously. "Me," she breathed. Her heart raced when she realized how close her lips had been to his, and she couldn't help feeling a little giddy. This was her boyfriend. This was who she'd fallen in love with.